Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Every beta associated thread I see is filled with people that say I've been subbed since day 1 and AP since day 1 blah blah blah. Those are not the only 2 things they are basing the invites off of. Those are factors blizz mentioned but they also said among others. So what we don't know are the other factors and we don't know the priority listing of factors that would generate the invite. For all we know your sub date is last in the priority for an invite. Who knows.

I think we all need to stop acting so entitled soley based on 2 factors.

People will get in beta earlier then others and everyone will throw a tantrum because of those 2 factors alone. Breathe, breathe again, refresh your battle net account, continue breathing, rage, breathe, open 36 tickets, punch your monitor, breathe, throw yourself on the ground kicking and screaming, breathe, go to bed.......rinse and repeat till you get in beta!!!! LIFE'S GOOD!!!!

Been playing since day 1 (USA), i was there at the midnite lunch >< anyways, i know my time will come soon

*cross fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    Hello everyone with a sub from 2005, all of us with a sub from 2004 are still waiting, just wanted to let you know.
    lol this.

Sub from Nov 2004, played in vanilla beta and BC beta.