Deleted

Most human video game characters.

Basically characters that are really close to a human being.Killing people,monsters w/e is excluded.I'm talking about their personality.
    My choices :
    Niko Bellic (GTA4)
    Ezio Auditore (Assassins Creed games)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Basically characters that are really close to a human being.Killing people,monsters w/e is excluded.I'm talking about their personality.
    My choices :
    Niko Bellic (GTA4)
    Ezio Auditore (Assassins Creed games)
    Those guys you mentioned kill casually without remorse, hardly the average human. My vote would go to Daniel from Amnesia: the Dark descent. Lets be honest, pretty much all off us would be close to dying of fright if trapped with demons and monsters, with no way of defending ourselves.

Deleted
    Ethan Mars, from Heavy Rain.

Deleted
    Good question. A lot of my favourite video game characters are 'larger-than-life' though so it's hard to pick one. I always felt a very human connection to Snake/Big Boss in MGS3 though, I empathised with him to the point of tears at the end of the game.

Also, moving this to Video Games General.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-03-29 at 12:40 PM. Reason: absence of a crucial 'f'!

Deleted
    Ezio is sort of superhero. Reluctant but still. Wouldn't say he fits regular human profile too well. Nico as well.
    I would go with Mafia 1 character - Tomy Angelo.

Deleted
    Nathan drake from the uncharted series

Dovahkin from Skyrim

Dony know about you guys - but thats how we roll in Scandinavia... The homeland of the Nords...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathan Drake - Uncharted
    Vito Scaletta - Mafia 2

To be honest, I know that Thrall is physically bound to be an orc, and his ideals are affected by his culture and innate behaviour of being aggressive like a typical orc, however in my opinion he is a character which I think has several human characteristics.

Even though my opinion is biased because I enjoy playing WoW, I do sympathize with Thrall as he is tolerant, he is patient and he has human feelings. Even though he is an orc from the outside, he is a human within.

If by "the most human" character you mean someone who is very realistic and reacts like a regular human being might react... I have to go with the main protagonist of Heavy Rain, Ethan Mars. No wonder playing the game can easily cause feelings of anxiety in the player.

Garrus Vakarian. I don't care if hes an alien. He's a bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Garrus Vakarian. I don't care if hes an alien. He's a bro.
    This. Makes me wish Turians were real. :V

10+ Year Old Account
    Heavy Rain cast, hands down.