Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    First time I saw it drop on my DK, I bought it off the guy that won the roll (was a PUG).
    I kid you not, it dropped the next 2 weeks as well.

Haven't seen it drop from Heroic Zon'ozz, though.
    Considering it doesn't drop from that boss, I sure hope so.

Deleted
    This axe is freakin stupid, Just wont stop dropping Every kill we have had since we downed hc yor'sahj have dropped 1-2 of these and every main + offspecc have it already so we just DE it...

And I got the normal version on my first kill and didnt down him anymore until I downed him on heroic and then I got the hc version on the first try.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Somehow feels like the RNG system is more extreme than previous raids.
    it isn't...I'm pretty sure the way loot is generated hasn't changed in a long time, if ever.

also, I haven't seen it drop yet either (even though it's only offspec for me) so i feel a moderate amount of your pain

Some people might feel like it's more extreme than before. Most of them (us) are prob 10man raiders though.

When 10man boss kills only drop 2 items each and 5 of the bosses in a raid drop tokens, loot can get annoying.
    Each boss has around ~8 items other than the tokens that it can drop.

This means that you'll likely see 1 of each item every 2months. Going by the probability ofc. This is a problem with 10mans in my opinion.
    Sure we shouldn't get as much loot as 25s but it sure does get annoying when RNG assigns that one random item as the Spellcaster Mail boots every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    If bad RNG ona special loot was enough for a new thread, MMO-Champion would probably be down due to server obverload.
    And this sums it up pretty well. RNG is part of the game, and its going to work against you at some point. I'm closing this because there's no discussion to be had; some people have good luck, some bad, and everything in between.