Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[MoP] Swifty showcasing MOP druid stuffz

Hey, wasn't all that long ago I posted a vid of swifty showing off MOP warrior stuffz in the warrior forum. Well, he just released one for druids! Check it out, he showcases talents/glyphs.

Good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UStOn...81FUAAAAAAACAA

Very nice indeed, looks good for boomkin pvp and also resto.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2012-03-29 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    As much as i don't like that dude, that was very informative so thank you.

Deleted
    Thanks man for posting this here.

People should most def. watch this one. Very informative.

Why are Swifty talking about our class?! He is not allowed to talk about druids!

Quote Originally Posted by chinobar View Post
    As much as i don't like that dude, that was very informative so thank you.
    Hey i'm not a Swifty fanboy or anything, but i am a fan and i for the life of me i just can't understand why people don't like him. He is a nice guy gives back to people all the time...What about him don't you like? Just his personality and how hes hyper all the time? I understand how someone can get jealous when they see someone having fun in there successful life while there's is boring and stressful.

OT: Yeah i actually watched the vid and it was EXTREMELY helpful. Looks really good PvP wise but i haven't seen the other classes so it can actually be just decent but in the current game those changes are really really really really good.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Hey i'm not a Swifty fanboy or anything, but i am a fan and i for the life of me i just can't understand why people don't like him. He is a nice guy gives back to people all the time...What about him don't you like? Just his personality and how hes hyper all the time? I understand how someone can get jealous when they see someone having fun in there successful life while there's is boring and stressful.

OT: Yeah i actually watched the vid and it was EXTREMELY helpful. Looks really good PvP wise but i haven't seen the other classes so it can actually be just decent but in the current game those changes are really really really really good.
    Yeah i think people dont like him for selling out to razer,., i dont care the least though, i like him and he makes good and entertaining videos for the community.

Deleted
    Looks good so far for Boomkins & Restos, the blink into cat form then stealth is pretty awesome.

Plays like a pro. Doesn't know what "when eclipse ends" means. Declares talent broken.

Dont think the blink will work when you have bleeds and dots on you, like you always will have in pvp. From a pvp point of view. Or well the blink will work but not the stealth.

I don't like his vids, but this one wasn't that bad.

But I lold as he declared Soul of the Forest bugged und popped CA for SF spam =D

Deleted
    What about him don't you like? Just his personality and how hes hyper all the time? I understand how someone can get jealous when they see someone having fun in there successful life while there's is boring and stressful.
    Yeah. They way he acts, be it genuine or not, all hyper or stoked all the time just gets me annoyed.
    Nothing wrong with him i'm sure, and he seems do do A LOT of good and informative videos, i just have a hard time watching through them all.

It is not jealousy, because as i said he does very good stuff and deserve credit for it, sponsor(s) and fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnalsyn View Post
    Hey, wasn't all that long ago I posted a vid of swifty showing off MOP warrior stuffz in the warrior forum. Well, he just released one for druids! Check it out, he showcases talents/glyphs.

Good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UStOn...81FUAAAAAAACAA
    nice, thanks for sharing!

Deleted
    Yeah. They way he acts, be it genuine or not, all hyper or stoked all the time just gets me annoyed.
    Nothing wrong with him i'm sure, and he seems do do A LOT of good and informative videos, i just have a hard time watching through them all.

It is not jealousy, because as i said he does very good stuff and deserve credit for it, sponsor(s) and fans.
    I think that's called enthusiasm.....you should try it sometime.

If he just sat there talking in a boring fashion then it would basically mean he wouldn't get as many views, enthusiasm and passion for something is what sells to the viewers, with a few exceptions.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2012-03-29 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    I think that's called enthusiasm.....you should try it sometime.
    It also seems a bit excessive and exaggerated to me. And it makes it feel fake.
    I can't say if it is or not, but that's my view on it.

Thanks for the insult, i'll save it in a warm box!

It also seems a bit excessive and exaggerated to me. And it makes it feel fake.
    I can't say if it is or not, but that's my view on it.

Thanks for the insult, i'll save it in a warm box!
    You must have a really dull and boring life and take things too seriously lol.

Too bad he talked about boomkins...where's the feral love?

Deleted
    You must have a really dull and boring life and take things too seriously lol.
    Because i don't like someone in a youtube video?
    Well, ok.

As a druid who shelved his main for a pally in DS, I am so excited for all the changes in this video. Fun talents, interesting and cosmetic glyphs and the complexity of symbiosis are all things that look to make playing a druid more fun than ever.

Deleted
    <3 my druid even more now!!