Just got legendary daggers, What now?

What do i use for combat? legendary or no'khaled sorry if it sounds stupid but i used nokhaled over stage 2 so i just thought i'd ask, also

is combat reforges somewhat good for sub? cause i reforged for sub to try out but i'm gunna reforge back soon

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkdude101 View Post
    What do i use for combat? legendary or no'khaled sorry if it sounds stupid but i used nokhaled over stage 2 so i just thought i'd ask, also

is combat reforges somewhat good for sub? cause i reforged for sub to try out but i'm gunna reforge back soon
    elitistjerks says legendary.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of Stage I and II of the legendary, No'kald takes over. In terms of the actual legendary itself; Math has been done correctly here for the legendary to take over the 416 No'kalad as well by far mind you as for the combat reforges for subtly it isn't bad.

Check shadowcraft for questions like this. But yes, go with legendaries after you get the last tier it beats everything else for all specs.
    Considering combat-sub stat priorities, they are very similar. Agi>expertise>haste>(maybe spellhit here,at least for me spellhit is higher than mastery as combat and is slightly better than crit for sub) is the same for both specs. The difference is that after haste/spellhit you want crit as sub and mastery as combat for most encounters.
    I'm not sure how's heroic spine after the nerfs (we are stuck on boat due to mostly rl issues), but on that fight due to the burst required or used to be required, crit is/was supposed to be top priority as sub.

Combat reforges are not great for sub. If you are progressing, you should reforge to what you are, and you should be what is best. They are, however, not terrible, because while you don't get the benefit of the extra crit, combat does reforge to haste, which is also strong.

You should use legendaries for every thing except for niche fights not found in this tier (you could make an argument to switch to slow weapons for certain kinds of damage, maybe). Basically, once you get legendaries, just go ahead and save them in every gear set and use them exclusively.