Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Oh, don't forget about the "I just landed from being airborne (air vents in huttball/charging/jumping down) and now i'm floating 1 ft above the ground and can't cast because the game registers my character as moving." Real fun as a healer, though I've successfully healed the end of a Karagga HM kill stuck like that lol

  2. #22
    I'm trying to think but I can't remember which bug irritated me :x Ill edit my post once I remember!

  3. #23
    When you exit the transition from a planet or other type of area, the camera zooms all the way in and when I try to adjust it by scrolling out, it scrolls all the way out. So I have to scroll back in to find the position I was at >.<

    Annoys me to death.
    Intel i7-2700k quad-core @ 3.50GHz (no OC)
    MSI P67A-GD65
    GeForce GTX660
    16GB RAM
    120GB SSD (for games only)
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

  4. #24
    After all those patches I still can abandon 3 secondary bonus missions. Arrrghhh! This just piss me off.

    Oh and btw yesterday i received 2 quest that i've already completed. How how can i complete quest and accept it one more time?
    How can i complete quest 2 time in row with 2 rewards. Taris is the worst planet in game. Tons of bugs.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2012-03-30 at 09:04 AM.

  5. #25
    Mechagnome Ixator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    658
    The absence of "you already know this pattern/schematic" red text.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

  6. #26
    Dreadlord Khatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    949
    The false GCD is the biggest bug for me, hit a skill it triggers the GCD and skill doesn't work.

  7. #27
    Camera, ackwardly changes somehow in huttball and other areas , i spend half my time in pvp to adjust it.
    NOt sure what the problem is but at first i thought it was something on my pc or something.
    Camera needs to be 'free' not auto corrected like wow or smth.
    __________________________________________________________
    GIVE - MOBILITY - TO - ARMS - WARRIORS!

  8. #28
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    The absence of "you already know this pattern/schematic" red text.
    Just a note on this. In 1.2, if you attempt to learn a pattern you already know, it will no longer consume the pattern.

  9. #29
    Dreadlord Sofii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    752
    The fact that some of the people sitting in turrets, their models are placed too low on the y axis.

  10. #30
    Warchief Bantokar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denmark/USA
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    one that annoys me the most is how SLOW the camera auto scrolls back out. i end up manually scrolling out like 50x during a WZ. very annoying
    This. Sooooooo annoying

    Also stealthers taking turrets without breaking stealth.
    8 year olds Dude.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Lwa View Post
    The floating unsynced to body animation of weapons.
    A hundred times this plus the big butt bug on the jedi robes for body type 2.

    P.S. are the jedi robes fixed in 1.2? (the bug with the big butt I mean)
    Last edited by Sebbah; 2012-03-30 at 12:32 PM.

  12. #32
    the speeder to SOA being bugged and in fact getting you to the pillars boss. It's a pain in the ass when you wipe on SOA, you spend more time running to the boss than actually trying to down the boss.

  13. #33
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,785
    the launcher wouldn't install the game during my free trial.
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  14. #34
    Unload in my Mercenary, when bug..

  15. #35
    High Overlord Alexandrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Lwa View Post
    The floating unsynced to body animation of weapons.
    This is definitely my biggest one at the moment. Can't play any of my lite brite swingers because it annoys me so much. Fortunately, they are fixing this one.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

  16. #36
    When my companion changes stances, i assume when i put theran in his healing stance i assume he'll stay in it till i switch it out (which is never) then one day i noticed its not on and something ..somewhere has taken it off.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    The bug that annoys me the most right now is the one with Soa's platforms not being there from the start. It is either that or the one where stealthed players can pretty much get to 75% on the capture bar in WZs before they appear.
    Not sure how this is happening for you, I play an Assassin in PvP regularly, and the game does not allow you to start capping anything until you unstealth.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 09:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonough View Post
    Being unable to access certain Datacrons, like the Alderaan Willpower one, just because I am body-type 3...don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!
    My friend had this problem too. I went with him on my Tankassin, dueled him, then used "Force Pull" to bring him through the gap.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 09:58 AM ----------

    OT: The bug that irritates me most is when you use the vents in Huttball, and someone hits you with a slow mid-air, you drop straight down. Apparently slowing ones movement speed makes Inertia no long a viable law of physics.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 09:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    When my companion changes stances, i assume when i put theran in his healing stance i assume he'll stay in it till i switch it out (which is never) then one day i noticed its not on and something ..somewhere has taken it off.
    This seems to happen whenever you send them out on a crewskill. It removes any buffs from them (which pretty much means the stance buff).

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 10:03 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebbah View Post
    A hundred times this plus the big butt bug on the jedi robes for body type 2.

    P.S. are the jedi robes fixed in 1.2? (the bug with the big butt I mean)
    This happens with any chest piece on a body type 2 (1 as well looking at my Powertech) that has a cloth piece which hangs over the butt of the character.

    I actually never thought it was a graphical error until I noticed on my Warriors PvP chest in the preview window that there was suppose to be another white plate there that I only saw as a glitch when my character was moving around. It doesn't "pop" the same way in the preview window as it does when in the actual game.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 10:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    The false GCD is the biggest bug for me, hit a skill it triggers the GCD and skill doesn't work.
    Abilties not on the GCD but trigger it too. Also, GCD not showing for grenades, but they are on the GCD.

  18. #38

    This seems to happen whenever you send them out on a crewskill. It removes any buffs from them (which pretty much means the stance buff
    Maybe it does, but that wouldnt apply to my guy i never use Theran for crewskills since i always needs him to heal when im soloing.

    could be somthing like dieing or sending them to sell up i guess.

  19. #39
    Field Marshal Shonough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wash.
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    Maybe it does, but that wouldnt apply to my guy i never use Theran for crewskills since i always needs him to heal when im soloing.

    could be somthing like dieing or sending them to sell up i guess.
    Yes, sending them to sell junk is somewhat considered sending them on a crewskill mission.

  20. #40
    The Patient Slugfest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your fridge, drinking your beer
    Posts
    301
    As others have mentioned, the camera resetting after every loading screen/taxi ride and such. It's particularly irksome in HM Soa after being jacked into the air then landing right on someone else's un-popped lightning ball.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •