Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What minor bug really irritates you in SWTOR?

For me it is the fact that every republic class except consular comes out from the wrong hangar when you arrive with your ship at Republic Fleet.
    Jedi Knight comes out from the smugglar hangar and so on. Only Consular comes from its own.

Imperial doesnt seem to have this problem, as far as I know...

Ticket to Bioware just gives the answer that they know about it. It has been more than three months, not like it should be a hard bug to fix? Must be some numbers in a sheet somewhere...

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The bug that annoys me the most right now is the one with Soa's platforms not being there from the start. It is either that or the one where stealthed players can pretty much get to 75% on the capture bar in WZs before they appear.

Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    For me it is the fact that every republic class except consular comes out from the wrong hangar when you arrive with your ship at Republic Fleet.
    This is actually being fixed in 1.2. I'll see if I can find the exact spot in the patch notes.

Originally Posted by SWTOR
    The Emergency Fleet Pass now takes Republic players to the center of Carrick Station instead of the Tython and Ord Mantell arrival hangar.

Nevermind, I can't find the one about coming out the wrong door.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-03-29 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    I havnt read the patch notes for 1.2 in detail. Great if it is fixed.

Yes. The platforms at SOA is a pain in the ...., so is people getting stuck in a mind trap, and the operation wipe, and they are stuck there so they have to leave area and the encounter dont reset so you have to pull eveyone out to reset the operation...

10+ Year Old Account
    one that annoys me the most is how SLOW the camera auto scrolls back out. i end up manually scrolling out like 50x during a WZ. very annoying
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2012-03-29 at 02:34 PM.

Not sure if this would be considered a minor bug or not, but the Pillars bugging out in EV is the most annoying one for me. Reset every time it happens then have to re-clear trash. I know we'd have less issues with it if we did it in the right order, but my raid leader wants to try it every week to see if they fixed it, which of course they haven't.

Also, we tried 16-man for the first time last night and apparently EV bugs for 16-man and the first boss hits like a truck. I'm fairly well geared, few pieces of Rakata and the rest Columi, tank, and he would stomp then swipe and knock me from full to dead in seconds. Someone said it was a bug and it was linked to the fact that we did not have adds on the tower cannon fight.

Basically any and all raid bugs annoy me the most. Also not sure if I'd consider them minor or not.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Not sure if this would be considered a minor bug or not, but the Pillars bugging out in EV is the most annoying one for me.
    Oh, I hate that. Our workaround basically equated to us doing a countdown each time. We count 1,2,3,click. South clicks on 1 and North clicks on "click."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    for me it's all the bugged gathering nodes. especially since over 50% of it is with the slicing nodes, which are the only real way to make money with slicing after the nerf...

that, and running headlong into a group of quest mobs, only to have them evade glitch, and the moron companion doesn't want to figure it out and move on to the next thing...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    Not that a bug annoy me but its damn annoying Im on a low pop server that have between 5-10 50s online 19-21.00 and they dont really care about it at all, bioware that is.
    No PvP there the last 4 days and my time end 5 april. I'll quite until they merge servers or make transfers availible. I like the game but as it took me 2 months to get to 50 and a little more for rank 60 I dont wanna reroll as I love my class too. Dont have the time to lvl and its boring.

Wish they would understand that it would only help them to merge the low pop servers fast.

Defend the shipments. Very sad that this quest has not worked since week 1, I know the whole story about how it resets on tuesdays and when someone fails to complete the quest it bugs for the rest of the week. This is an embarressment to Bioware. How could they just leave this broken quest in the game - if it doesn't fucking work just take it out of the game until it does. No, instead they leave it there for noobs to get stuck on for an hour eventually asking in Ilum chat what they are doing wrong. Or, if not a noob we get the usual - "Is defineding the shipments working" spam in ilum chat. Just an embarressment that this glaring error sits there week after week.

@Lathais - The damage in 16 man normal seems to be on par with the damage in 8 man Hard mode. I am my guilds rakata geared tank, we have about 5/10 done on Nightmare mode and all done on Hard mode. For whatever reason we had a ton of people on last week so we ran a normal 16 man to gear up some new 50s. WOW. I knew right away something was up - I was taking hits, dare I say it, Harder than in Hardmode 8 man. I figured this was by design - since all the bosses really hit like trucks in 16 man.
    Makes me wonder what 16 man nightmare mode is like. yikes.
    Last edited by salamala; 2012-03-29 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    I havnt read the patch notes for 1.2 in detail. Great if it is fixed.

Yes. The platforms at SOA is a pain in the ...., so is people getting stuck in a mind trap, and the operation wipe, and they are stuck there so they have to leave area and the encounter dont reset so you have to pull eveyone out to reset the operation...
    Are the SOA bugs only on nigbthmare or hard mode? We've cleared EV for past couple weeks on normal mode now and haven't had any bugs with Soa. Quest dropping is the biggest thing that annoys me atm. That's about it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    one that annoys me the most is how SLOW the camera auto scrolls back out. i end up manually scrolling out like 50x during a WZ. very annoying
    My biggest annoyance with the camera is the need to zoom back in after every taxi ride.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My mouse going bonkers and suddenly jerking my character to look in some different direction, usually they sky, which then takes me a few seconds to re-orient myself. I always thought this was just my mouse that was the issue until I heard others having the same problem.

A tie on the list would be character facing issues while changing zones. For instance, when zoning into my ship on my BH I appear facing the exit door. One miss-click and you're existing your ship again.

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Defend the shipments. Very sad that this quest has not worked since week 1, I know the whole story about how it resets on tuesdays and when someone fails to complete the quest it bugs for the rest of the week. This is an embarressment to Bioware. How could they just leave this broken quest in the game - if it doesn't fucking work just take it out of the game until it does. No, instead they leave it there for noobs to get stuck on for an hour eventually asking in Ilum chat what they are doing wrong. Or, if not a noob we get the usual - "Is defineding the shipments working" spam in ilum chat. Just an embarressment that this glaring error sits there week after week.

@Lathais - The damage in 16 man normal seems to be on par with the damage in 8 man Hard mode. I am my guilds rakata geared tank, we have about 5/10 done on Nightmare mode and all done on Hard mode. For whatever reason we had a ton of people on last week so we ran a normal 16 man to gear up some new 50s. WOW. I knew right away something was up - I was taking hits, dare I say it, Harder than in Hardmode 8 man. I figured this was by design - since all the bosses really hit like trucks in 16 man.
    Makes me wonder what 16 man nightmare mode is like. yikes.
    The first boss in particular was hitting way harder then 8-man hard, we are 8/10 8-man HM having got stuck at Fabricator. We too decided to try 16 reg just to get more people some gear quickly and we PuG'd out the last few spots. The first boss was hitting WAY harder than 8-Man HM. He was literally one-shotting people with his swipe, including me the tank, which did not happen on our ventures into 8-Man HM. As I said, the "trash" for that fight was also bugged and we had no adds during it, a reset did not fix it. One of the PuGs in our group said he had seen this before and it was not normal. If it doesn't bug, he does still hit harder than 8-man, but not enough to be one-shotting tanks. Also in 16-man we ran into a different bug on pillars. The adds on north side were one and two-shotting people. That was where our weaker tank was, but we put 2 healers on that side and everyone on that side was dropping really fast. Perhaps this is an issue for another thread to figure out what the heck is going on, but these raid bugs are seriously annoying.

Being unable to access certain Datacrons, like the Alderaan Willpower one, just because I am body-type 3...don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!

Space missions and the Proton Torpedo issue... can't use regular missles on targets that can be torpedoed. (is that how you spell it? lol) That and the issue w/ falling through the blimp on Tatooine going for the datacrons on the jawa vehicle.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say the camera. I'm used to it but it does some wonky stuff sometimes.

Somebody already mentioned the slow scrolling and the position reset after taxi rides. I've discovered that occasionally it will enter this mode where if I do a left-click-and-drag pan during an autorun and release it from the panned position, my character alters course to face the new camera direction. The normal behavior is that the camera snaps back to "follow" position and my character never moves. And it seems to do this completely at random.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Are the SOA bugs only on nigbthmare or hard mode? We've cleared EV for past couple weeks on normal mode now and haven't had any bugs with Soa. Quest dropping is the biggest thing that annoys me atm. That's about it.
    It's on normal too. The platform one only seems to happen if your group doesn't make all the way to the ground. If the raid wipes while someone is in a mind trap that always seems to trap the person and they have to exist area

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadgalaul View Post
    Space missions and the Proton Torpedo issue... can't use regular missles on targets that can be torpedoed. (is that how you spell it? lol) That and the issue w/ falling through the blimp on Tatooine going for the datacrons on the jawa vehicle.
    People still use the balloon to get those datacrons?! Crazyness.

My biggest gripes are the SOA bugs. It's not as if the constant bugs are bad enough, but then the 4min run back every times just to find out it's bugged again is SUPER fkin annoying.

Answering this backwards: a bug they fixed that irritates me is that my Sith Pureblood's racial ability "Torment" (basically an open-handed b****slap, usable on your companion) is no longer usable on my portable holo-dancer :[

Uh, as for a bug that annoys me the most... if you reset EV while at Soa, the flightpath takes you to the end of Gharj's cave from then on instead of up to the Pylon loot chest, that makes running back so damn annoying.

The floating unsynced to body animation of weapons.