Deleted

Addon for Warlord Zon'ozz

Hey folks,

A friend of mine is working on Heroic Warlord Zon'ozz and was telling me about some of the struggles his guild is facing. Having done the fight myself I tried to explain the ball bouncing mechanic to them and whilst they understand what to do they are often not able to get the timings or positioning correct.

For this reason I am here to ask if there is such an addon that does the following things
    -Automatically put a marker (ie Skull) when it is out.
    -Has an immunity timer. Ie counts down to when the orb can be next hit.

I believe something along those lines would help him, but I do not know of such an addon. Does anyone within the forum know if this exists?

Deadly Boss Mods....?
    Multi-Glad 2700+ enhance shaman
    Enhance shaman PvP Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040394000

DEAL WITH IT - Check out my Youtube

I know its not an addon - but we used this guide forour first HC kill, and this is the picture that shows how you could place markers.

As the guide says:

Purple is where your ranged stack
    Red is where your melee stack AND gathers after a dark phase
    Blue is where the Claw spawns
    Yellow we moved abit north so its closer to the small add.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    I know its not an addon - but we used this guide forour first HC kill, and this is the picture that shows how you could place markers.

As the guide says:

Purple is where your ranged stack
    Red is where your melee stack AND gathers after a dark phase
    Blue is where the Claw spawns
    Yellow we moved abit north so its closer to the small add.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WhT7y.jpg[/ IMG]
    We used that tactic in our first kill but using that picture I would say a easier thing to do is and what we are doing now is.
    Ranged group stand on blue.
    Melee group on red.
    After first Black phase this switches so:
    Ranged group on red.
    Melee group on Blue.

That makes it easier for ranged to stack up after a black phase and they have less disstance to run from purple to yellow assuming you assign some ranged to kill the things that pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    -Automatically put a marker (ie Skull) when it is out.
    -Has an immunity timer. Ie counts down to when the orb can be next hit.
    Just have one healer focus the ball and mark it / put it on focus. you really don't need an addon for that. Ofc DBM / BigWigs or such might be using skull for other things so will have to co-ordinate which marker to use.

Btw, why do you need a marker in the first place? During ball bounce everyone is grouped up except for the soaker and so should be quite easy to see where the ball is.

Deleted
    Like I said I had already killed the boss quite a few weeks ago and didn't need anything like that. Why he needed them I don't know, but I said I would ask around for him.

In the mean time I got him to use the following macro
    /cleartarget
    /target Void of the Unmaking
    /script SetRaidTarget ("target", 5)

I know there is a much more efficient way of making it that doesn't require a target swap, but it seemed to do the trick for them and they killed it last night having an easier time seeing the ball.