Thread: New Beta Wave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Selenti View Post
    It's honestly not worth getting excited about. Game will be out soon, and the beta is ludicrously short. It's more like a demo (actually I've played longer demos) than what people usually think of as a beta. That said, getting the beta like one day before the game came out, playing it, getting really excited, then playing the game would be pretty boss.
    Do you have a number for how long the beta is? Hour wise? Just out of curiosity

12-07-04 start date. 12-14-11 AP date. Just got my beta invite in the last 2 hours or so.

How long do these beta invite waves usually last?

Thread was started around 4 hours ago.. Safe to say if you aren't in by now, better luck next round?

Do people in this thread realize that this is the DIABLO 3 beta wave we are talking about?
    A mod should seriously change the title to reflect that.

Pretty sure this is the Diablo 3 forums.

Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    Do you have a number for how long the beta is? Hour wise? Just out of curiosity
    About an hour if you rush through it/know what to do, maybe 2-3 if you really really take your time and clear every single map and pause to experiment with new skills, vendors, etc.

Well guess I wasn't picked this time >.<

Gratz to those who got in

I just checked my e-mail and b.net page and learned that I got a D3 beta invite too. I don't even have it checked that I was interested in Diablo Universe beta tests lol.