[Movies] Looking for this one movie..

Looking for a movie I saw a few years back. I cant remember actors or names obviously. Plot? well, theres been a murder somewhere out in nowhere. 2 fbi agents show up, more people get killed and Im fairly sure that the male FBI agent is the bad guy.

Anyone? Fairly sure its a mediocre movie(5-6 on imdb) but for some reason I just really wanna watch it again...

Tried googling, well atleast now I know the physical requirements to be a FBI Special Agent. There is no Agents, only Special Agents too.

Ehm... "Seven," perhaps? Two peeps, but one of them is the bad guy and the other is the cop. The cop has to work with the bad guy in order to solve the thing. Something along those lines, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Ehm... "Seven," perhaps? Two peeps, but one of them is the bad guy and the other is the cop. The cop has to work with the bad guy in order to solve the thing. Something along those lines, anyway.
    No, sir. IIRC thats not the plot of seven at all. Seven is 2 cops having to work a little bit with 1 bad guy

But yeah, thanks but thats not it. Its far from a well known movie, and I doubt very many of you have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    Looking for a movie I saw a few years back. I cant remember actors or names obviously. Plot? well, theres been a murder somewhere out in nowhere. 2 fbi agents show up, more people get killed and Im fairly sure that the male FBI agent is the bad guy.
    ANYthing else you remember? cuz that sounds like a very familiar plot-line but I need something more to go on...

Err...The male FBI agent is a older guy..50 maybe..The female FBI agent reminded me of the girl in Xfiles. I looked her up, but wasnt her.

Theres alot of long roads in the movie. They crash their big black SVU FBI vehicle. Female fbi agent Im fairly sure does not know the male is the bad guy(Im actually not 100% sure if he infact is the bad guy, or if he just does something at the end of them movie. Like kill the suspect or something)

As I said not a big movie, minimal budget. But it was a real movie, not some kind of bollywood bullshit:P.

Sorry I cant give you more to go on, if I remembered anything else I probably wouldve found it by now.

edit: Theres no real famous actors in it afaik. Id say the movie is no older than 5 years top old. Might even be less (2008-9-10), I watch alot of movies so hard to keep track.
    Last edited by Dandy; 2012-03-29 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Dude, youre awesome. Thats it.

Thank you.

Even tho its only got a 6 rating, I strongly recommend this movie to anyone into thrillers. A great movie, tho a bit fucked now I guess now that you know the ending, lol. Tho Im not even sure I remembered it right..

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Closing since you got it.