Thread: D3 Beta key

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

D3 Beta key

So, while waiting for my "guaranteed" MoP beta invite, I randomly got a D3 beta invite. I never even signed up and have no interest. I find this a littel cruel to myself and others actually waiting for D3 Beta.

Is there anyway I can hand off my key?

What I asked was if there was a way and how if so, not "Who wants it" I already have irl friends interested, sorry.

can you please give me the key? I'm really looking for it!

thanks!

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 05:56 AM ----------

my email is nhatthang.sg[at]gmail.com

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 05:59 AM ----------

I really appreciate if you can give me the key. thank you!

I love the reading comprehension skill of some people. Never mind then, it'll just go to waste till I figure it out.

Haha, just call blizz support and they'll prob be able to solve it for you

It isn't really a key, so I don't think you can. They just flag your account and let you play.

Best bet is to call Blizzard and see if they can do anything.

Yeah, jsut worried Blizz will, if anything, jsut take it away and maybe give it back out to someone. I'd rather give it to someone of my choice if I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its part of the Annual Pass they wont do anything just leave it if u dont want to play it
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Its part of the Annual Pass they wont do anything just leave it if u dont want to play it
    Diablo 3 beta has nothing to do with the Annual Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=bigfoot1291;16194448]Diablo 3 beta has nothing to do with the Annual Pass.[/QUOTE

Ops my bad, just give it too a random
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I feel sad now .

That's what I'm trying to figure out, HOW, if possible, to give it away.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    It's not possible. There's no key, registration, nothing. They just flag accounts. If you get it, grats. It's yours to play. You can't hand it off, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    unless you want to give said friend your bnet access you cant, since its flagged for your account.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    It's not possible. There's no key, registration, nothing. They just flag accounts. If you get it, grats. It's yours to play. You can't hand it off, though.
    Support might be able to unflag his account and flag it to someone else if he contacted them. Worth a try, don't have high hopes though.

I'll just see if they can re-send it to someone else then, I don't want it to sit there if I'm not using it, hopefully one of you get access soon.
    Last edited by scorpious1109; 2012-03-30 at 06:38 AM.

Deleted
    sad

i tried on like 40+ websites to get a key - i signed for facebook youtoob twitter etc. all this shit and with 4 email accounts now since september last year - check email and battlenet account every hour and dont have a damn key

Yeah, it's really stupid imo. I don't know why they woudl waste a key on someone who didn't even sign up for it.

haha, my bad. i didn't know it was a gift from blizzard. I thot you got a key. I'm too despo for a key to act rationally already haha

the beta takes like 30 minutes to finish, you're not missing out on anything worth time.