Thread: QQ 10 man loot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    18x Morchok (8 times HC) - I still look forward for HC version of amu and weapon (4 people already get it). After first 2 kills I had chest and shoulders
    16x Zon'ozz - I feel extremely lucky, because of wrist (first kill)
    15x Hagara - no ring. In addition, when I first time had to pass farm raid, ring dropped and our paladin get it. Lucky bastard ;p

Yay! I love to QQ about 10 man loot Only thing we've been really unfortunate on is caster trinkets. Before this week, the only trinkets we have ever seen were 1 normal Will of Unbinding and 1 normal Insignia which wasn't even being used.

17 H Morchok Kills:
    - 1 Spirit Neck (BUT it was accidentally DE-ed via Group Loot. When on Group Loot, we all pass and figure out who gets the item, and someone had hit DE and no one hit Need or Greed. GMs will not recover it so no one has this neck. It's a little ironic because the first week DS was out, we killed normal Morchok and the spirit neck dropped. I have it since no one wanted it because we all have the H Domo neck, so I expected to see it quite often. So much for that theory)
    - A boatload of shoulders that no one is using anymore

17 H Zon'ozz Kills:
    - 3 Healing Trinkets (all from the first month and a half. Haven't seen it since early January, and I never got my trinket because I was on vacation when the third one dropped, which would have been mine -.-)
    - 2 Wands
    - 2 Belts

16 H Yor'sahj Kills:
    - 0 Caster Trinkets

14 H Hagara Kills:
    - 2 Caster Rings
    - 4 Bracers (I just picked up the last ones last week ^^ They're finally on rot, woo!)

16 H Ultraxion Kills:
    - 1 Spirit/Haste OH (it's so pretty =]!)

11 H Blackhorn Kills:
    - 2 Boots
    - 0 Shields of any kind (poor tanks / sham / hpally)

9 H Spine Kills
    - 3 Heart of Unlivings (we all have our trinkets. We're lucky with this one!)
    - 1 Will of Unbinding (got our very first one this week, our first heroic caster trinket!)
    - 4 Gloves of Liquid Smoke (even with 4 casters, we had to DE our most recent one since our Mage's computer decided to explode and die so he doesn't have them)

6 Madness Kills
    - 1 Maw (Hpally has it =[ Me want)
    - 3ish Rath'raks and 2ish Ti'tahks (I have both of these, since all our casters have legendaries and therefore don't need them, and I didn't have my legendary at the time when I picked these up)

91 Heroic Boss Kills (minus Spine & Madness): 0 Windward Hearts (='[ I want this so badly!), 0 Cunning of the Cruels, 1 Spirit/Haste Ring, 6 Infinite Loops (WHYYYY SO MANY INFINITE LOOPS! WE WANT SPIRIT/HASTE RINGS RAWR. If I see one more Infinite Loop I'm gonna smack something!)

As for Conq, we have 5 Conq users in our raid: Healing Priest/Spriest (me), Spriest, Hpally, Prot Pally, Lock. Gloves and Legs have been on rot for a while, and they're going for random offspecs. Next helm, chest, and shoulders should all be mine (only one who still needs helm for my main spec >< and I think everyone has chest and shoulders for their MS, which I need for my shadowy spec. I typically get first offspec priority since I DPS in our raid too). So we haven't been too unfortunate on the token luck.

We have 4 clothies/casters, so I'm usually one of the last ones to pick up cloth pieces (also because I tend to pass them to our casters first). I was fortunate enough to pic up our 2nd wand, and we haven't seen any more so far. Still waiting on feet & belt.

Our Rogue and DK are basically in almost complete BiS gear. They are 409 and 407 equipped respectively. They may be missing like 1 piece, 2 at most (I do know our DK needs 2 Souldrinkers still, although he picked up H Gurth on our first H Madness kill)

We've seen 1 Ultraxion mount in our main raid (1 in our alt raid, which my Paladin won the 2nd week of DS )
    We've seen 1 normal Deathwing mount in our main raid (2nd week of DS. We've seen 1 in our alt run, and I've seen it drop 3 other times on my alts)
    Last edited by Ellumina; 2012-03-30 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    We havn't seen a single creche, bone link or str ring so far. and that's in 18 full clears so basically (for Bone link/str ring) that's 6*18 = 108 kills without a single drop. not even normal.

Infinite Loop is a myth.

It's not actually a real drop. They just put it on the loot table to spite me.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    18x yor'sahj norm kills and 3 heroic and still no Experimental Specimen Slicer,

I feel your pain my friend. RNG is a real bitch.
    same for us, and I'm the only person in raid that would use it. It's only offspec for me, but i still feel sad whenever i tank and have to whip out my Shanny axe (it's not even heroic cuz THAT ONE NEVER DROPPED EITHER! lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    We havn't seen a single creche, bone link or str ring so far. and that's in 18 full clears so basically (for Bone link/str ring) that's 6*18 = 108 kills without a single drop. not even normal.
    oh man, that sucks...I got BLF week 1 (actually, week 2, i missed week 1 due to internet problems ) and Creche a couple weeks later. Didn't get the ring until a few weeks ago, though
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2012-03-30 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LCSscallywag View Post
    Infinite Loop is a myth.

It's not actually a real drop. They just put it on the loot table to spite me.
    Please, join my raid. You can have ALL the Infinite Loops you want. Because if I see one more, I'm going to smash my head into this keyboard right here.

Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    17x morchok - no single neck (5ppl in raid need this &&&&)
    17xhagara - one ring , 0 bracers...
    17xultraxion - one conqueror (3 in raid)
    16xwarmaster - one boots

rng godes really hates me and other casters in my group...

btw i almost forgot about mystic "shared boss loot"... is really something like that on dragon soul ;o?
    Most rings/trinkets are "shared boss loot" that you never see..

We've had 18 full clears and have never seen a single healing trinket....18 tries for Seal, 18 tries for HoU, and 108 kills for Windward Heart. We just got a HM Jaws for our Disc Priest this week, took 26 kills. Never seen a Cunning of the Cruel or the wrists off Hagara, haven't gotten a Souldrinker, and we can't buy Conqueror tokens. I think I'll be wearing my RF helm for the rest of the xpac. We have a plethora of items that have only dropped once, mostly jewelry. We seem to have the same crappy luck each tier, but you never get used to it!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to point out, even tho more people are raiding ten men compare to 25. In 25 you do have much better chance of your loot dropping in comparison to 10. Another reason to give 25 a shot ?

Ten doesnt feel like raiding to me but 25 does.

I think the issue is token should ALSO be a random drop, or be an extra drop.. since it's garanteed to drop, it takes the place of another item all the time.

I mean, I have cleared DS every week since the start.. I have yet to see a strength ring drop. One week I was very very lucky and got my weapon and Bone-Link Fetish, those dropped only once in 4 months.

Can't tell you how many agility daggers and dodge trinkets we got though.. seems to drop all the time.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by MuskiER View Post
    I just want to point out, even tho more people are raiding ten men compare to 25. In 25 you do have much better chance of your loot dropping in comparison to 10. Another reason to give 25 a shot ?

Ten doesnt feel like raiding to me but 25 does.
    Id love to, but my guild being a small friends/family guild just doesnt have the numbers >.< but the problem with 25m is that you could get duplicates of one piece of gear, and probably that one piece that noone wants or needs lol.

Deleted
    We always get the DK/Mage/Druid/whtver token dropping and I mean it... It's rare to see any other token drop at all! Healing trinkets only dropped once. Tanking drinkets never dropped, apart from the dodge one that nobody really wants. Tanking shield and tanking weapon never dropped either. Have yet to see a ring drop too, 'cuz I think all we got was a caster ring ONCE.

Really, really, really shitty luck, if you ask me.

How do people have 17+ Heroic boss kills if Dragon Soul has been out for 16 weeks? And the first week you had clear normals.

Clearly you aren't getting loot cause you're cheating!

I guess server transfers are probable. But someone listed like 20+ kills

P.S that's what you get for running 10 mans! no loot for you!
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2012-03-30 at 05:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Id love to, but my guild being a small friends/family guild just doesnt have the numbers >.< but the problem with 25m is that you could get duplicates of one piece of gear, and probably that one piece that noone wants or needs lol.
    The distribution of loot in 25m is way more even than in 10m, where is takes way longer to equip people and duplicate items in 25m are not issue opposed to situation when you can see the same items dropping every week in 10m when none need it.

Deleted
    Killed gunship each week since release - no helm heroic or normal fml - running around with a 384 tier piece for set bonus and heroic shoulders from Morchok - rng ftw...

On the plus side, I actually won Heroic CotC yesterday from Ultraxion, I could not believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    How do people have 17+ Heroic boss kills if Dragon Soul has been out for 16 weeks? And the first week you had clear normals.

Clearly you aren't getting loot cause you're cheating!

I guess server transfers are probable. But someone listed like 20+ kills

P.S that's what you get for running 10 mans! no loot for you!
    DS has to have been out for 18 weeks now, since we have 17 H Morchok and H Zon'ozz kills, which we first killed the second week of DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Machna View Post
    The distribution of loot in 25m is way more even than in 10m, where is takes way longer to equip people and duplicate items in 25m are not issue opposed to situation when you can see the same items dropping every week in 10m when none need it.
    Feel free to jump into my raids. Pallies/Locks/Priests are still in need for mainspec tokens while Druids/ Rogues/Mages/DK's all have 1 or two offspecs already.
    Ledger has only dropped once, Insignia has dropped once, Jackboots have dropped once, Cunning has dropped once, I could go on. We're already at a stage where we start DE'ing three items per boss because everyone already has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    DS has to have been out for 18 weeks now, since we have 17 H Morchok and H Zon'ozz kills, which we first killed the second week of DS.
    Yeah, you're right just remember'd i'm 2 behind cuz of extended lock outs to do spine progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    We have yet to see a caster trinket aside from Cunning, Titahk or Rathrak , Dodge trinket from spine, Hand of Morchok and some random drop rings.
    On heroic loots: 10 kills and he has not dropped my damn tank shoulders.

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kpal11 View Post
    Killed gunship each week since release - no helm heroic or normal fml - running around with a 384 tier piece for set bonus and heroic shoulders from Morchok - rng ftw...

On the plus side, I actually won Heroic CotC yesterday from Ultraxion, I could not believe it!
    Same here, but I still have yet to see the shoulders.

I have yet to see a single healer ring and only one spirit trinket from all my DS runs LFR/Norm/Heroic. Can't really complain they are really the only heroic slots i am missing.