Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dainwork View Post
    Very doable on 25man. Less so on 10man (ratio of dps to healers/tanks is greater in 10man).

25man : each tendon has 28.5m hp, with 17 dps that's 1.67m per dps
    10man : each tendon has 9.2m hp, with 5 dps that's 1.84m per dps.

Add the fact that it's easier to 4-5 heal it on 25man than it is to 2 heal it on 10man and it's definitely doable.
    It is equivalent. Tanks don't do 0 damage. If we consider tanks to be half a DPS each, then you have 28500000/18 = 1.583m dmg each, and 9200000/6 = 1.583m dmg each. In this case then, it is easier to do it 10 man, mainly because it is easier to class stack. If I have a 10 man raid with a rogue, a mage, and a shadow priest, that's equivalent to having 10 rogue/mage/shadow priests in 25-man, out of 17 dps. There are 10 man raids that are completely stacked for this fight, yet don't even look out of the ordinary - Rogue, Mage, SPriest, Ele, Ret. Can you imagine a 25 man raid with only those 5 DPS classes?

Not gonna be able to do it on progression. Once you get DW weapons it's doable (indeed, there are 10 man videos of 1-1-1, but it's unlikely you'll be able to do better than 1-2-2 on 25 due to the higher DPS requirement).

Deleted
    I know a lot of 10man guilds doing it, but so far I haven't heard a 25m guild doing it.

You could do it on 25m if you stack a lot of rogues/warriors/mages, otherwise I doubt you can atm.

OP here.

Also, one of our rets (the other one, not me), usually bursts more than our 2 combat MS rogues (they are sub OS in that fight only).

And more disturbingly, me and that other ret is also beating all our 3 mages, going arcane.

Are the mages doing it wrong then?

This is tendon damage we are talking here.

Rogues and mages should be top, then ret paladins. Either the rets are outgearing the rogues/mages, or the rogues/mages are not playing optimally.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    I don't see how. If you manage residue correctly you're still going to end the first plate with 0 residue and 2-3 bloods. There should be no difference.
    Because the blood spawn isn't based on fight time, it's based on the amount of amalgamations killed so killing the first tendon in 1 up phase nets you 1 less debuff. I can't remember the exact method/timing of spawning but it's something like -2 seconds on their spawn time per amalg death.

NM.. I don't see how what he is saying is possible lol. You were right haha.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-04-01 at 04:47 AM.