Quick Annual Pass + D3 CE + Scroll of Resurrection question(s)

So I'm posting this here because I'm not able to on the official WoW CS forums.
    Also, I have read both the Annual Pass FAQ and Scroll of Resurrection FAQ...just trying to make sure all of my ducks are in a row, as it were. Here we go:

1. The AP FAQ says the D3 CE will credit 4 months to your 12 month commitment. I'm 90% sure the answer is "no", but is it possible to get the 4 months of WoW game time without signing up for the Annual Pass?

2. Is it possible to combine all 3 promotions (assuming the answer to 1. is "no")? i.e. get a SoR from a friend, sign up for the AP and activate a CE license for the 4 "free" months of WoW time. I assume it's possible, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any fine print/technicalities.

Thanks in advance for any info!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would guess that the answer to your first question is no. As for the 2nd, you could accept a SoR, then agree to the AP. I don’t see why they wouldn’t want you to do that as they lose nothing. They get you back for a year minimum. I’d also assume that any D3 CE promotion involved would be valid as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by proguer View Post
    I have one more question on this topic. Do you have 2 Diablo 3 copies linked to your battle.net acount after you purchase collectors edition?
    No, It will upgrade your current D3 to Collectors

15+ Year Old Account
    First question: No, considering you'd need to have signed up for the Annual Pass to get the 4 months credit, when you add a D3 CE code to your battle.net account. They're not gonna give you 4 months of WoW simply because you bought the CE of another game.

Second question: Yes, that should be possible, as the account that gets activated by the SoR would've been created before March 13 2012 (as accounts created after that date aren't eligible for the Annual Pass) Although I have no idea what Blizz means with ''in good standing on or before March 13, 2012'' (http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...al-pass-faq#q4)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    First question: No, considering you'd need to have signed up for the Annual Pass to get the 4 months credit, when you add a D3 CE code to your battle.net account. They're not gonna give you 4 months of WoW simply because you bought the CE of another game.
    This was my thinking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Second question: Yes, that should be possible, as the account that gets activated by the SoR would've been created before March 13 2012 (as accounts created after that date aren't eligible for the Annual Pass) Although I have no idea what Blizz means with ''in good standing on or before March 13, 2012'' (http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...al-pass-faq#q4)
    Indeed. My account was created around October '05 but has been inactive (frozen) for about a year. I think "in good standing" means not banned/suspended.

Thanks to all for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by proguer View Post
    What is the point of having anual pass then? Diablo 3 CE costs way more than 4 extra months. Not worth it.
    With the Annual Pass + D3CE you're effectively paying the $40 difference between regular and CE D3 for the same amount of WoW time. If I didn't get the Annual Pass, I would pay $100 for the CE and also $60 for the 4 months I wouldn't get for free. In other words (assuming $15/mo WoW sub for 12 months):
    Annual Pass + regular D3 = $180
    Annual Pass + D3 CE = $220
    NO Annual Pass + D3 CE = $280

Yes, option 1 is less money, but option 2 for CE content is a much better value than option 3, especially when taking the RMAH into consideration.