Deleted

best sith assassin specc pvp

hello, i just wanted to hear what is the best assassin specc for pvp??

Infiltration/Deception is the best for spike dmg. If you want to soak hits Kinetic/darkness is good. Darkness also puts out some nice AoE dmg and debuffs .
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

One of the stronger specs right now is a darkness/madness hybrid using all dps gear.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rsMokrskrZZf0cRd.1

Or a full tank build also using all dps gear.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rsMokrskrsZZf0cM.1

Madness seems to suffer from a lack of damage, but does have a great deal of CC. Deception has strong single target damage, but lacks survivability and utility. The darkness specs right now are close in damage, have survivability, and lots of utility.

I currently play a darkness build in PvP with tanking gear on my assassin. If done right, you can get upwards to 11 medals in a match right now. But don't expect to top the damage or healing charts with that. Protection on the other hand, that goes up from the Whither de-buff, taunts, and using guard on players taking a lot of damage. If you have a pocket healer, the two of you can easily go an entire 15min warzone and never die if done right.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please view the Sith Assassin compendium. At MMO-Champion we frown upon threads being created to ask which spec, advanced class, class, server, etc. For more info on the rules visit our FAQ for rules.

Thread now closed.