Just returning from a long break. What's the "basic" addons needed/recommended.

So I just came back had a buddy send me a SoR and I'm leveling another hunter.

So what's the basics?
    I used to use:

Titan Panel
    Lighthead
    TomTom
    _NPC Scan
    Omen Threat
    Postal
    DBM
    And the one dps meter forget the name...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you use Skada as a dps meter, you no longer need Omen, as it works as a threat meter too. You can set it up in different windows (1 for threat and 1 for DPS for instance) or you can make the window swap to Threat when going into combat. I kinda like it.

DBM is good.

Also if you want to track things, you can try out NeedToKnow or Powerauras. I prefer NeedToKnow, it's easy to set up.

All the others you mentioned I don't use. The default UI has been improving a lot over time.
    Warlock (SL main)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget GTFO, great but purposely annoying addon for dungeons/raids lol

Deleted
    I use:

Recount
    DBM
    Omen
    oUF_mono
    Bartender
    Masque
    Postal
    _NPCscan
    BattlegroundTargets
    Gladius
    GladiatorlosSA
    ClassTimers
    Sexymap
    Grid
    Prat

Thanks guys will start to grab all those once I'm home from work and see how they are.
    Also I always used WoW Interface for my downloads before is there someplace better then that now or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BraiNSlobbeR View Post
    Thanks guys will start to grab all those once I'm home from work and see how they are.
    Also I always used WoW Interface for my downloads before is there someplace better then that now or?
    I use the Curse Client (the free one) it's pretty awesome, and allows for mindless updates, instead of manually downloading and copying everything.

Never had any trouble with it.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    You can replace all your basic UI stuff with Tukui or Elvui (http://www.tukui.org/blog/44) amazing self config and lightweight.

There is a client for Wowinterface, MMO Minion, but it is not very well known nor does it really have the same amount of functionality.
    It does have one major advantage in that it is not crippled for non-premium members.
    The update all button will work whether you pay or not.