Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    1 mil is great (maybe even amazing) tendon dps with the nerfs. Heck on the 1st or 2nd kill (and this was pre 20% tendon hp nerf) I remember doing 6.6m for 6 tendon phases and that was one of the top ele tendon damage at the time -.-".

PFFFT i did 1.4 mil once or twice xD wasnt kill attempts sadly though nether pulled out a fuckin 1.9 tonight >.>

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 01:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    Your dps on tendons should be very high ... we did this fight with 2 elem shamans. The guild asked us NOT to use chain lightning. And tbh it worked out very good. We just focussed on the tendon and algamations. You can use magma totem in second fase if ya like (not in last fase).

But if high dps on the meter is all you care for, then yes, use cl. (and wipe lol)
    your guild shouldnt be holding back the two elemental shamans cause the can trim down those bloods while keeping greater dps (if you go unglyphed) dps on the amalg. It honestly doesnt hurt to trim the bloods down i dont know why so many guilds are afraid of it, it really helps in the end when the tank doesnt have to kite at all.

i never got to dps spine as i was needed for my OP spirit link totem for rolls, so cant really comment on this one! D: