Thread: Overburned

Overburned

Hey!

I've recently come across a strong lack of motivation to completing the achievements I have left (either solo ones or easily grab a few friends ones) and I just cannot push myself into finishing them.

I am 7 zones away from Loremaster, 2 achies away from Glory of ICC 25 mount and a slight few others that can be done with no particular effort.

Right now I have 12750, all of them collected in 80 days /played. It was the fastest achievement progress on any of my characters and on the one I plan to play for as long as I play this game.
    I was also planning on getting Insane with Ravenholdt 1600/12000 and the goblins deep into honored...

Am I spent because of the relatively fast gather of the points or is this a phase everyone's been through and it will pass away ?

I am looking for feedback, opinions and whatever information you think that's on topic.

Thank you !
    Last edited by Anathaema; 2012-03-30 at 05:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I find that while I am a huge achievement fan, I go through phases where I won't touch anything for months, and then I'll get in the groove to go get a bunch again. It's definitely not unnatural.

Deleted
    A few days ago I was farming some reps like crazy, two days ago I started to feel lazy and don't care much about them right now.

Deleted
    That's very common I guess. Doing too much of the same will get boring fast - be it in gaming or in real life.
    I also started farming the Hydraxi Waterlords for some weeks and when I saw how slow the rep meter filled up I stopped altogether for 5 months or so.
    Just don't stress over it too much. (Most) achievements won't run away (and many of them will get easier with higher levels in MoP).
    Remember why you're collecting them in the first place. I certainly do it for fun and so should you.

You need to pace yourself my friend.

Cheers for the replies !

I guess I'll take a break from farming them until I find them fun again