Page 1 of 3
LastLast

150 (or more) Mounts Achievement in MoP

I'm currently in process of farming Argent Tournament Mounts to get closer to amount of 150 in case there will be Achi in MoP, but those quests are becoming seriously boring , so I'm wondering if there are any hints/news about this.

Sadly, I haven't seen any info on a 150 mount achievement yet. Which is a shame, considering I have 151 mounts currently.

Deleted
    I'm sure it'll in WoW at some point, maybe not with MoP release, but almost certainly with some patch in the future.
    Pets & Mounts you can never have too many of!

I'm at 140 right now and I can just buy off vendors my way to 147, there are a few mounts that seemingly everyone has that I don't that I can farm including rivendares mount, and stonecore mount. I am currently spending my time camping TLPD though, although I missed it by about 10 seconds only 9 hours ago. (I was in the bathroom shaving when the alarm went off, didn't hear it, got back to computer approx 90 seconds after that, flew around and found it *ALIVE* but it was tagged before I got in range.)

It's now spawned on my server within 15 minutes of my leaving storm peaks or going afk 3 times in the past 2 weeks, and spawned on the one path my camp spot didn't see for someone else to care while I was sitting there staring at the screen.

On topic: I want a 150 mount achievement in MoP, I'm trying to get to the 150 mark before release so that I instantly get it.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Whoops, I was mixing up the pet achievements with the mount achievements. I do wish the mount achievements awarded a pet at increments of 25 instead of 50, but with only 190 mounts available in game right now, not counting removed/unobtainable ones, I hope they make an achievement for both 125 and 150 mounts. '

That being said, I'm currently at 132 mounts, and I've got 22 dropped mounts to farm, one crimson deathcharger to obtain, two more argent tourney, two holiday (spring strider and headman's horse), seven profession mounts to grind out, five achievement mounts, and one spectral griffon once my friend's situation gets rectified.

I wonder what mount they'd reward for 150. Maybe one of those cloud serphents?

id love to get a 125 mount ach, would actually encourage me to farm more mounts =/

I would prefer they added both 125 and 150 achis. Just to give a real sense of progression when you reach 125, it wouldn't really even need to give a reward... or maybe a title?

But if that doesn't happen 150 would definitely make sense to be added. I was expecting a new achi for Cata already.

I have over 150 with no TCG mounts, so it's not as hard as it once was, they should have added it in 4.3 IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there's something added. I need more shinies. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Im at 140 without buying any mounts (Blizz store or tcg ones) and only 1 mount left to get at the AT daily hub. OMG I hate those quests so much now. I have no info to add for the OP though, just chiming in my hatred for everything in icecrown.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

I am at 149, though that includes one TCG mount as well as the store ones and RAF/Scroll mounts. I should be at LEAST 152 by the end of Cata from the Heroic Madness mounts, Glory of DS, and H Rag mount.

The 100 one was fun to grind for when none had it and you needed nerly every mount in the game to get it, this was before ulduar after argent turnement it just became to easy to get 100, i would love to have something to grind for but lets hope its 200 as alot of players have more then 150

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    The 100 one was fun to grind for when none had it and you needed nerly every mount in the game to get it, this was before ulduar after argent turnement it just became to easy to get 100, i would love to have something to grind for but lets hope its 200 as alot of players have more then 150
    200 is freaking insane. The most I've seen is 157. I don't think there will be 43 new mounts with MoP, it could happen though.

They should first add a 75, 125 (even if they had no rewards or lame reskin rewards) before they add a 150.

I do recall GC or some other blue saying "There are more mounts in MoP launch than all of cataclysm." Not counting TCG, thats 35 mounts.

150 in Cataclysm is the norm for mega-collectors, I could easily see even a 175 achievement coming in MoP. 200 wouldn't be that far off either but that might be for XPAC5.

edit: I am at 160, with no discontinued, 2 TCG, and 5 promotion mounts (2 Store, Annual Pass, Scroll of Ressurection, Refer-a-Friend)

There's roughly 190 or so in-game currently (I think that doesn't count mounts that are now unobtainable, which would put the total above 200). Remember how long it took them to implement a 100 pet achievement? I think we'll likely be waiting a while.

Also, MoP is going to have bazillions of new pets and mounts so we'll be over the max achi in no time :P

125 is an afterthought at this point and honestly even 150 will be trivial by the time MoP is in full stride with all the mounts that are suppose to be in it. I'd prefer it if they jumped to 200 mounts and give us something to work towards.

Deleted
    I'm quite a hardcore collector, but I'm up to 174, with my 175th incoming shortly.
    An update to this achievement is so needed.

Wow some of you people have so many mounts! I would love to hit 150 by mists

10+ Year Old Account
    just hited 151,152 inc soon,dont have many farmable mounts cuz its just to boring..xD but MoP is bringing tons of new mounts so hopefully we will see 150 or 200 mounts achiv im MoP "*ingers crossed*

They should add in a 125, 150, 175 and 200 mount chieves. Hitting 150 mounts really isn't that hard and with all the new mounts they are adding in it shouldn't be that tough to hit 200.