Corrupting Parasite - Pets 1-0

Hey there folks!
    We are progressing on Madness HC currently, but i dont know wheter i found a bug or it is intended to works, so i decided to ask you.
    So the corrupting parasite comes, all is fine, and when you explode in aoe then you kill all pets/guardians near you. I found this very frustrating, cause what i seen was, that this is an aoe, and pets should have 90% mitigation, afaik. It is really frustrating, as i am a lock, and my doomguard/felhunter and the shaman's elementals die instantly. So its a bug? Or it supposed to happen this way?

It has been happening all this time, so if it is a bug it's not very high on the priority lists to fix or it's very hard to fix it. Either way, you can simply avoid it by moving your pet out of the area the parasite will damage.

Call your pet back on the first one and make it attack the wing/arm on the second parasite, as an example.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

I play a hunter and this was extremely frustrating on our H Madness attempts. A tip I found for when your pet dies though is if you jump to another platform you pet is instantly resurrected. This only applies to hunter pets and warlock pets though as cooldowns are in effect for shaman and Doomguard pets.

Pets are not my main issue, but rather my Doomguard. Its a guardian, has a 6 minute cooldown, and cannot be controlled manually ( it says it attacks my target with BoD or BoA, but its kinda hard when you multidot everything...)

As I lock I've noticed this as well. It seems the backlash (the aoe when it spawns) isn't counted as AoE for the damage mitigation. The best advice I can give is make sure you pet is not on a target (usually the arm or wing) that is close to where the parasite is getting placed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like others have said, it has been happening since the beginning. Just move your pets away from the corruption until it drops for the 4th platform, and position your pets off to the side more on the main platforms.

Deleted
    dno if you want to in progress, but you can just pop a gs/ps on it if it happens the odd time.

Deleted
    For any hunters reading this: you don't need to move your pet - just hit Cower & mend pet a second or so before the Parasite explodes. Even with no hp buff on platform 4 your pet will survive just fine.

a) pull pet back or
    b) use cower

problem solved

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    a) pull pet back or
    b) use cower

problem solved

Pet in question is Doomguard, a guardian with no ability of being controlled rather than what target it's pewpewing, based on what target is afflicted with Bane of Doom/Agony.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin