Any MOBA style MMO's?

Lately I have been playing a lot of league of legends and I love that game. I was just curious if there was any MMO's that have those types of controls. The whole point and click to move while using the keys on my keyboard to attack is a very nice system. Thanks in advance, and please no trolling lol.

Deleted
    there's no mmo for it and why would there be? spend 85 levels in one map farming each other or something?

you could try heroes of newerth or dota 2 though

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Um... Maybe Diablo.
    Diablo is a multiplayer dungeon crawler, not a MMO.

DOTA is born from RTS. RTS MMOs ain't too well established yet. You probably shouldn't bet your kudos on it before that.

Deleted
    if you want click/point to move/attack + keyboard shotcuts then yea perhaps diablo, but its not exactly MOBA and so for MOBA games there are DotA, DotA2(is it released?), HoN(i think this one is called heroes of newearth or sth)

i dont play MOBA outside of DotA and LoL currently so i dont know much, u could also try bloodline champions.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Diablo is a multiplayer dungeon crawler, not a MMO.
    Well there is nothing like what the guy is discussing, and I did quite a bit of PvP in D2.

Was just curious. Thanks guys. I will look into getting diablo though. I have a few friends that would more than likely play with.