Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wownerd View Post
    i guess that depends on your definition of enjoyment. Considering for some people they dont need a doll for that enjoyment. And scaring the piss out of people is very enjoyable to me.
    Darth Malgus sex doll.

Now more enjoyment for everyone!

wow thats pretty sick. life size and all, and yes it would be hard to sleep with it watching you at night. Then again i dont know why anyone would place it anywhere near their bed...

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I'd scare the shit outta my gf with that. Totally worth the money for her reaction. One night when she's sleeping just put it beside the bed facing her, then make some loud noise at the door to wake her up. Ahh.. good times. I'm not made of money though sadly.

@Ardys
    Halloween would be great too.
    Good luck moving his 160 pound ass into the room without waking her up, lol.

gotta love sideshow!! i have a ton of there marvel stuff and would love to have this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I'd scare the shit outta my gf with that. Totally worth the money for her reaction. One night when she's sleeping just put it beside the bed facing her, then make some loud noise at the door to wake her up. Ahh.. good times. I'm not made of money though sadly.

@Ardys
    Halloween would be great too.
    Meh, I'm more of a fan of dressing up like a creeper and saying 'ssssssssss' behind people who play minecraft.

Yeah, that looks awesome. I want that in my bedroom.