[Movies] I can't be the only one!!!!

I can't be the only one tired of all the remakes. I mean come on, are you telling me that Hollywood has ran out of all the good writers with ideas? I mean it, Fright Night, Clash of the Titans, Total Recall, Robocop, Footloose, Highlander, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween. I am sorry but there has to be someone out there with some thoughts of a new franchise that doesn't involve a vampire a werewolf or a young wizard. Are all of our original thoughts gone that we just need to recycle stuff. I am just sick and tired of the remakes, it makes me sick. I just found out the WWE ( yes the wrestling company ) is remaking the Leperchaun Movie, called Leperchaun:Origins... This has got to stop... I mean what else are we going to remake?

Terminator
    Labyrinth
    Critters
    Puppet Masters

Not only that, all the 'original' movies are crap. And then they wonder why people pirate when all they produce is shit bar a few.
    this game sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Angetombe View Post
    I just found out the WWE ( yes the wrestling company ) is remaking the Leperchaun Movie, called Leperchaun:Origins...
    I'm scared...

Deleted
    /care, you try coming up with something new instead of crying.