Deleted

[Music] What song defines life for you?

What song and videoclip define life for you and why?

My song is Enigma - Return to Innocence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08&ob=av2e

The videoclip shows a man dying, his life flashes in front of him and he can see his past fly by. It has such a big impact on my life and the meaning of the clip defines for me how life can be beautiful and how life should be. In the end we all return to innocence

What do you mean, the essence of life, or ones personal life or what?

I could never choose the ultimate song in any case but I feel Ulrich Schnauss got an incredible ear for emotional landscapes and feelings... his melodies are just out of this world.

So here you go.

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Modest Mouse always has something to say about life and the human condition. Words cannot describe how amazing they are.

15+ Year Old Account

Three Days Grace-The Good Life

Can't post a link, but yeah, youtube it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

This band has gotten me through a lot of the harder times in my life. This song, specifically. Speaks to me in a way that not a lot of music does, especially the end.

"Defeated pride, finally have the chance to let go, keeping it quiet. Not a worry in the world that we know. I can't decide, if I, should let the words spill out at a time like this."

"When I get to see your face again, can't help the way that I've been. When keeping quiet's become a trend, that's why it's hard for me to end."
    Last edited by Joshdatroll; 2012-04-01 at 11:55 PM.

My life is defined by this song.....
    I am crazy about you.......