Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    The riddles are out, the mysteries set. To Stormwind park, where Jaina has fled. The power of Arcane, too much to bare. Her tower now in the park, a hovering Lair. Orcs blood will soon be shed, For Jaina's mercy is now dead.
    that was pretty good
    i dont know how to rhyme
    so ill just tell you A++
    and have a nice day

Agreed to the AP deal, and all I got was this stupid mount. Thanks bliz, you're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodymist View Post
    Agreed to the AP deal, and all I got was this stupid mount. Thanks bliz, you're the best.
    You actually got a free copy of D3 too

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    You actually got a free copy of D3 too
    free* not including the $150 dollars in wow subscription fees

Quote Originally Posted by cloudpulse View Post
    well you pay only for wow susbcription for 1yrs and so it free
    if you didn`t want to susbcribe for 1 yrs then you will buy diablo and if you continue paying for wow then that will be more expensive

So yes a free copy if you continue playing wow

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalus View Post
    300k invites in 36 hours - and theres 4 , yes 4 beta servers up - 1 EU , 1 KR , and 2 US.... and a billion panda`s in each starting zone standing on the first quest giver....
    This is what happens when you give the whining part of the playerbase what the want.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpapeckinpah View Post
    This is what happens when you give the whining part of the playerbase what the want.
    It can also be viewed in two other ways.

1. They're stress testing the shit out of the servers.
    2. They're too lazy to add more beta servers.

Regardless of what the real reason is, people will whine/QQ/bitch like there's no tomorrow anyway. It's lose lose really.

Quote Originally Posted by whoregut View Post
    WAIT, wheres Jania? Oh noes, does this mean the alliance is with out its blonde bimbo?
    Impossible, Jaina is the source of all that is evil, she is just toying with everyone.

Proof here: Jaina Proudmoore.
    P.S Do not post in thread, necrobumping is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Woa View Post
    Kinda making me angry. First they destroyed south shore, now theramore. Menethil is underwater. Wtf. Go wreck some horde towns. Pos.
    You forgot Hilsbrad, Bael Dun, Amber Mill and Bael Modan.

After watching the video, if I QQ enough, will Santa kill off both the Blood Elves and Night Elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post
    Hmm, so now Alliance will have a "battecry" ... For Theramore! ?
    Well, we will keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    The purple stuff is arcane residue left behind from a mass teleportation, similar to the Dalaran crater. Jaina probably teleported her tower away.
    Question is where?
    Kul Tiras?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    It´s kinda like deadmines in westfall. or the new bosses in SFK. Most horde players have no clue that some of the bosses are involved there either. Lillian Voss is a really interesting character though. it is worth playing through the undead starter zone just to learn about her. SHe is also in EPL a bit.
    SFK characters esp Godfrey is more horde*orientated then alliance. The same Godfrey in worgen starting zone has a*different*personality. When he was a noble, we was well... more noble. Like the crusaders, he would rather die than getting*tainted*by some*weird*disease.*
    But then after the banshee queen "revive" him as an forsaken, like Lilian or most forsaken, he become more self-serving,*vengeful*and no longer have pride.
    In the undead quest zone, there is alot more*character*that does not accept themselves or simply become twisted and evil, and the val'kyr have no idea why because vrykuls doesnt change much after being undead.
    Of cause not all forsaken are evil or self-serving, but they*receive*alot less attention (ie:quests) for some reason.
    But anyways, good to see they are trying to complete some of the quest line, which end abruptly.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No not Theramore. Blizzard keeps destroying all of my favorite places!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can Blizzard honestly expect to grant beta access to 1.000.000 people and ensure stable playing conditions?

400,000 invites sent out, still yet to hear of a single person from the Oceania region to have gotten an invite =\

If I could play beta I wouldn't play live MOP. Same went for Cata, only I didn't get an invite to beta so I as forced to buy and play it. What's that?....I think i hear the worlds smallest violin playing for me in the distance..

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraek View Post
    400,000 invites sent out, still yet to hear of a single person from the Oceania region to have gotten an invite =\
    I got a few friends that got theirs. In syd and melbourne, 2005-2006 ap when it came out. I signed up before them and nothing.

There's so many people in this beta it's going to be like playing on the live servers

Quote Originally Posted by cloudpulse View Post
    depends on how you want to look at it. If you would have bought D3 on release, which everybody is for the most part, then take that $60 and you're really only paying $90 for a yr of wow.

for me personally, my 1 yr of wow sub is costing me about $7/month for having to "pay" for D3 through the annual pass. It's a win either way ONLY if you actually still play wow.