Deleted

About Mastery and Rawr

Herro!

I've been playing around with Rawr, regarding my reforging, and it seems to be very obsessed with getting as much mastery as possible, which seems kind of odd to me, since that's not what I've been hearing around the interwebz. It occured to me that it might only be calculating the damage from me being at full mana, meaning I wouldn't get as much out of it as it says. Does anyone know anything about this, if it's bugged or if mastery is just frickin' awesome?

Thanks

If your interwebz is saying that mastery is not good for Arcane (assuming that's what you're talking about), then it must be some bad interwebz.

Deleted
    Nono, what it says is that mastery is way better than haste and that I should keep reforging all my haste to mastery, and from what I've heard from other places than Rawr, they should be about equal and I want to balance them out to get equal amounts of it.

Don't know about you but i can dump mana easy as pie i don't need more haste to do it, personally i can't reforge enough of the shit off.

The only people i see getting more haste is the, you have to admit, insane players that can managed their mana and cooldowns to the second, I'm not 5 seconds or close enough i'm talking the second it's ready it's being used again to maximum benefit.

IMO with the mini burns from 4pce i wouldn't touch haste with a 10 foot pole

This tier of gear is sooo itemized for Haste that you really have far too much of it. Haste is devalued past the point where you are under a 1sec 4-stack AB with Lust and raid buffs. Because of that, you end up having enough haste that you really will end up just completely reforging out of it, not to mention the fact that the 2pc is a free 500 haste that you have to factor into that as well.

After that, Mastery is by a good amount our best stat, so you'll end up loading up on that as much as humanly possible.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for the answers. Just didn't wanna follow dem spreadsheets blindly. They've been screwing with me before. ^^