Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are so many great suggestions in Venus Project, while maybe not all of it is great idea there is always room for development and way of working as a team to get the best for our World. Il add more to this tomorrow if I won't forget, it's too late now :3 1AM :X

In future (50-100 years if we won't blow our selfs up) we will have matter replicators. Not sure how will they work but it will be possible. Asteroid Mining, more advanced and efficient technology and more knowledge will make this (everything supplied and free) feasible.

At 25:00 mins or so he really sums it up well. When you do not need to worry about your living, ie paying the bills and getting money for food and other humanitarian needs, people become more passionate and have the ability to truly unleash them selfs and benefit themselfs and the society as they are not held back by the current system which right now I describe as slavery.

We are tax zombies, work to pay our Governments debts and to survive.

"I have no notions of perfect society. I don't know what that means, I know we could do much better then what we got." ~Jacque Fresco
    This system might not be perfect, because there is no such a thing. But at least it is better suggestion/idea then what we have today. Just look at out world, right now its just a ticking bomb before there is an environmental destruction. Majority of countries have WMDs meaning that if there is a war, they either surrender or use the WMDs and once that happens additional countries follow suit and that will be the end.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-04-02 at 12:17 AM.
    -K