Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think its awesome that they are doing it... its scared me quite a few times tonight already and my favorite so far when right when I turned in a quest it yelled at me YOU FAIL!

Has anyone else windows moved around in a circle [my ah and bag], with a DMB alert popping up saying something like "anti-theft measures actived" ?

I forget the exact phrase but it has only happened once so far. It had to be DMB because it used it's alerts.

@iamthedevil - I get that with TSM, except it says anti bot something or other.

I also keep getting "A buyer has been found for your auction for 999999g", maybe that is TSM too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Has anyone else windows moved around in a circle [my ah and bag], with a DMB alert popping up saying something like "anti-theft measures actived" ?

I forget the exact phrase but it has only happened once so far. It had to be DMB because it used it's alerts.
    I don't use DBM but it's doing it anyway, pretty sure it's TSM or bigwigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Definitely one of the best April Fool's jokes I've scene. It got a lot of people checking shit wondering what was wrong lol.
    I agree with this! Was awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    A warning is much appreciated.
    I get the need for the jokes, but an indication afterwards as to the cause would be I think a good idea.
    If you get a warning then it's not an April fools, and the indication afterwards would be on the 2nd... Do you understand the concept of the day?

10+ Year Old Account
    The funniest thing involving this today for me was, I forgot to set my hearth back the the Valley of Honor, it was still Shatt. So when I recalled, and a BC loading screen came up, the only thing I thought was 'Shit, I forgot to reset it.' As soon as Shatt loaded up, DBM told me 'You fail.' I got a really good chuckle out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

10+ Year Old Account
    if you actually read your chat right after logging in.. or changing zones.. you will notice DBM has loaded.. it doesnt load until you step in a dungeon or raid.. so that was a dead giveaway to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I was wondering wtf that was I was flying around and all of a sudden I hear "Suffer Mortals as your pathetic magic betrays you!"

I logged in this morning and heard "BOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOORRRRM!" gave me a good giggle, confused the crap out of my BF as he kept hearing things coming from my laptop while I was AFK lol.
    For the Horde!

HAHA my wife thought I was losing my mind. I kept hearing these every time I came out of a BG. and I was like "Who the hell is talking to me?" then I finally turned it up enough to figure out what they were saying and knew it was DBM. Good one DBM.

Deleted
    I found this joke hilarious and thought it was a Blizz-joke for quite some time, so did most of my guild - some of them didn't even figure out it was just a joke and were utterly confused as to why they suddenly started hearing voices. Needless to say everybody jumped on the opportunity. Fun times!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine has quoted Chogall a lot so far. I think Prof. Putricide one or twice, but mostly Chogall.
    My Rig:
    ASUS P8Z77-V LX, Intel i5 3570k @ 4.3 ghz, Hyper 212 EVO
    EVGA Geforce GTX 670 Superclocked, G-Skill Ares 8GB DDR3 1600
    Mushkin Chronos Enhanced 120 GB SSD boot/WoW/BF3 drive, Cooler Master HAF 912 Case

LOL! Thank god for this thread, I almost went crazy :P

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    If you get a warning then it's not an April fools, and the indication afterwards would be on the 2nd... Do you understand the concept of the day?
    Yes I understand the joke, but I should have perahaps been clearer.
    A message sometime afterwards, so that people do not report it in a ticket would be an idea.
    A joke is fine as long as the source is by some means made obvious enough as to not give blizzard extra work on customer support.

Deleted
    If only i had known, i was getting annoyed after a whole day of random emotes lol. At least i know that till next year now thanks.

Yeah, it had to be TSM then. I was also getting the Buyer has been found blah nonstop.