Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Nah, I'd catch the vibe that the dude's a major douchebag and move on.
    Associate success with douchebag

ok then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldnt be jealous of him due to him presence, unless my girlfriend happened to comment on him, then I'd be jealous.

Jealousy is an uncontrollable emotion, getting jealous does not make you less of a man, but pretending you are above human emotion does.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mea View Post
    Yes, i would. So would the people denying it in this thread.

On an intellectual level i know nobody is superior, and that happiness matters the most - but i'd compare my life to a hypothetical version of my life in which is also have the things he has. So i'd feel inferior to an unexistant version of myself..
    Quote Originally Posted by Andahla View Post
    no one will be honest in this thread, most people saying no, WOULD be jelous if they knew it or not.

reading this is like reading a blog of a women who sleeps with random guys but feels offended if shes seen as a whore.
    It's good to know we have people in the world such as these two who can speak for our entire race. When our new alien overlords arrive, I volunteer these two to go speak with them on our behalf, since they seem to know the inner workings of ever human on this planet better than we know ourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does he rank on WoL?

People who are jealous are jealous because the other man has everything they want.

The real issue is realizing that perhaps what he has isn't necessarily what you want after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    Wouldnt be jealous of him due to him presence, unless my girlfriend happened to comment on him, then I'd be jealous.

Jealousy is an uncontrollable emotion, getting jealous does not make you less of a man, but pretending you are above human emotion does.
    It's fairly easy to control your emotions I find. Although I'd agree it makes you pretty damn cold a lot of the time =s

No. I pay no attention whatsoever to other guys, and when I have a girlfriend who makes me happy, I pay no attention to other girls either, aside from the occasional reflex glance. They are as insignificant and unimportant to me as bugs. When I am single, of course I check out girls, but at no point do I compare myself to whoever they might be with. Things like cars and cell phones mean next to nothing nothing to me as well; if they work, they work. Same with jobs; I like mine, and I am intelligent, so I could really not care less what school someone went to or how much money they have. This has nothing to do with being super confident or cocky, it is just general disinterest in others and being content with myself and what I have. People not very close to me think of me as being cold, so maybe I am, but I am never rude or anything.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2012-03-31 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    To be honest, yes, I would definitely be jealous. I mean, in this kind of scenario, the guy has it all; Intelligence, good looks, wealth, a great body and despite all that even a good attitude.

Sure, there is no such thing as a perfect person, and I doubt that the guy wouldn't have any problems in his life. But I definitely wouldn't mind switching places with him for a while.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    If that's how you feel, I feel deeply sorry for your girlfriend, having to put up with a guy who doesn't find her attractive.
    Know what an example it, Male Stereotype Subject x?

15+ Year Old Account
    Jealous? No.

Envious? Who wouldn't be?

I would never be jealous of him... Although I'm a good few pounds over my ideal weight, I'm a pretty good looking guy, very intelligent, and have a smoking hot gf. So what he is rich and athletic? Good for him. At least I know my gf loves me for the person I am and not for my money or body.

Honestly, my husband and I probably wouldn't give two shits. We're comfortable in our skin, and we love one another. He matches me perfectly, so I don't even bother looking anymore. We both occasionally have reflex glances (as someone above said). Some people are just good looking! And yeah, I might -look- at the other guy/chick. But I feel no need to be jealous or envious, if that makes any sense. I'm happy in my own two shoes, or lack of them.

And mine is in the Navy! I LOVE a guy in uniform. He's super hot.

To be honest though... we'd still look, and be like 'Oh shit, that's a bad ass car.' And be on our way!
    Last edited by Felicia; 2012-03-31 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason to be jealous. I have a wife that is gorgeous and satisfies me emotionally, intellectually, and sexually. I'm not some immature horn dog that needs to look at other women I'm not with. I could care less about what anyone else has or does because if i don't have it and am not willing to get it myself I shouldn't waste time worrying about someone else who does, because I don't deserve it if I can't work for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

1. Noone looks better than me xD
    2. If this was the scenario.. I would forgot the whole scenario except for the fact that there's a victoria's secret in my face

EDIT: The whole thing changes when it's an Aston Martin ofcourse.. :P Then I'd be jalous that I haven't finished my college etc yet But all good things come slowly!
    Last edited by Oniax; 2012-03-31 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No not really. I'd be more shocked at the fact that he was friendly if anything. Usually people like that are douche bags. If my GF was checking him out, well I wouldn't be too hurt really. I would tease a bit for the lulz. A little eye candy wont destroy a relationship. If it does, well there were other problems with that relationship and it probably wasn't worth your time.

Would i give up my gorgeous smart girlfriend who plays video games with me daily and is good at them too for some snookie, and a 6 pack?

No

10+ Year Old Account
    This has just devolved into dick jokes, so there's no real point in keeping this open.