Lightbulb unit frames 1 px border help

Hey there,

I'm trying to incorporate some elements of Xzim ui (w w w.wowuigallery.com /topic/ xzim-ui-v2) into my own. I cant seem to figure out how he/she managed to add 1px borders around the transparent health bar- in stuf and similar unit frame addons it always comes out fuzzy or too large. I'm sure there is some particular way to edit it in LUA files but im trying to refrain from that, unless someone can link me the specific code. Thanks !

first post how exiting:3

You will most likely never see a clear (unfuzzy) 1px border if your multisampling (graphics option in WoW) is set to anything other than 1x Multisampling.

So there is a chance that your borders are right if your MS is over 1.

Also, try out different SharedMedia folders for border options (although I think Stuf's "squareoutline" border will work for that).

What I did with Stuf was I actually made the border in kgpanels, as I can slim down the insets and edge size. Then I anchor and parent it to the stuf frames. This way I'd get those 1px borders.

pHishr's Mediapack and Ferous mediapack has some great textures and borders to use for this purpose.

You need to use a macro script to set your UI to pixel perfect 1st (google it you find it) then you can make 1 pixel borders with stuff pretty easy if you use the background as black and judge HP / Power back 1 pixel in from each side.

Deleted
    /run SetCVar("uiScale", 768/string.match(({GetScreenResolutions()})[GetCurrentResolution()], "%d+x(%d+)"))

I'm pretty sure since 4.0 all you have to do is disable UI Scale and it will set it so that 1 pixel = 1 pixel automagically.

Answer for STUF users is this toppic:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...16&postcount=3

The Ui author you mentioned also aswered on his toppic giving that link.