Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    In AV:
    20 people run in, all trying to assault a tower. 19 people run along to the next tower letting it be just abut undefended. Happens all the time.

And the /emote guys. That's just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Warsong Gulch Score Sheet!

Alliance: 1

Horde: 1

The game is over! Alliance wins!

Every single time this happens, whether I am on the winning or losing side of it, I quit for a long time. That is the single dumbest rule ever.

The other thing that grinds my nerves is the fact that there is still no matching system to make sure teams have an even number of healers.

Better yet, healing in general. It is just too effective.
    How are they going to do that? Ppl could que as dps then switch once they got in there to get around that. Sure it sucks sometimes but its easy to fix run with some healers or ppl with 2 working specs that can switch as needed.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 10:31 AM ----------

Bots are by far the worst thing in random bgs now. There are a few other issues but not being able to run EotS, AV or shitty Isle without 20% of the teams being bots gets old quickly. More so in AV or Isle since they can easily destroy and lose the match for you.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 10:34 AM ----------

Getting either of the Wrath maps both are crap and one is littered with bots on top of being in a neck and neck race with the other for the worst map.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoMedic View Post
    People who think it's cool/awesome/l33t/annoying to mash to the space bar over and over and over and over again while fighting. I get it, you can attack AND press the space bar repeatedly. Congrats, you've now graduated to the walk and chew gum at the same time level!
    It's like rogues moving left and right while you are stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Warsong Gulch Score Sheet!

Alliance: 1

Horde: 1

The game is over! Alliance wins!

Every single time this happens, whether I am on the winning or losing side of it, I quit for a long time. That is the single dumbest rule ever.

The other thing that grinds my nerves is the fact that there is still no matching system to make sure teams have an even number of healers.

Better yet, healing in general. It is just too effective.
    Last one to score wins. This is one of the best rules ever. If you played before this rule you knew how frustrating it was to be 1 - 0 and know you had to score two more to win. And as you said, if it happens every time, without this rule all those matches would of been a tie, i.e. a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Palli View Post
    Last one to score wins. This is one of the best rules ever. If you played before this rule you knew how frustrating it was to be 1 - 0 and know you had to score two more to win. And as you said, if it happens every time, without this rule all those matches would of been a tie, i.e. a waste of time.
    Last one to score in a tie or first to 3-0 with a timer is the best thing to happen to WSG since it was made. The stupid 2-2 turtle matches that would go on for hours sometimes made me really hate that place for a year or two.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palli View Post
    And as you said, if it happens every time, without this rule all those matches would of been a tie, i.e. a waste of time.
    You still get honor for losing if you queued for it randomly.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    People with less than 100K HP in my battleground, that and idiots who seem to think that a BG is won in the middle, and do nothing but farm HKs.

Deleted
    The 1-1 Warsong gulch and Twin Peaks rule were the last one to cap wins, should have made it a draw at equal score, this rule annoys me to no end. Than obviously the emote spammers and that random dk/hunter who always seems to pick on you by either deathgripping you out of the group each time or nuking you from a far the whole time.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an easy question Eazy-OP, The pedantic, loud and demanding idiot; that takes the, "I amd the Batman/Conan/Rambo!" role of ordering people around but has no idea what they are doing.

/L2Catherd, if you want to lead a BG/Arena.

in bgs i hate a lot of things:
    being zerged
    retards
    being emoted
    retards
    people farming middle (sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't)
    retards
    when people boss over others in BGs
    retards
    people on roads in ab
    retards
    people who don't defend flag or bases or towers or bunkers or turtles with damn makeup on.

I'm a healer, so I mostly look for someone to group up with.... But I just HATE when I'm at a base with someone... and as soon as we capped it, the guy leaves... I know it's a problem all over but I'm just a desperate healer D:

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me its:

- Bots and AFKers in battlegrounds, and the inability to report them or get rid of them
    - Rogues as my Paladin/ Warrior/ Mage. I don't have a chance against one as any of my Characters. Que levelling one.
    - SotA and IoC. Its not pvp, its pvw(wall). I want to fight players, not destroy a wall/ vehicle
    - Playing Alliance with no healers and Horde having 3 in a 10 man battleground. o.O
    - Long Que Times. Alliance = 30 seconds. If my Horde Alt gets to 85 and long ques, /delete
    - WSG Graveyard change. Could've made it higher or numerous other options, but its lower. /camp
    - People who enter battlegrounds with less than 120k hp or Flag Carriers with PvE Gear
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

- Premades of 5 in a guild. Not the geared experienced types, the ones with <120k health and terrible mana who say they queued so everyone could start gearing together.
    - And then the ones who queue solo after just hitting 85 10 minutes ago
    - Uneven number of healers
    - AFKers and Bots unkickable
    - Elitist Dicks
    - Pessimists
    - Assholes who don't know what to do with the flag
    - Vehicular battlegrounds... SotA I'm looking at you
    - IoC would be fine if the walls functioned like fort walls would in GW2. You can hit it with your weapons and spells as if it were a normal boss, but you can use vehicles to back you up for extra damage. Having no vehicle bases wouldn't bar you entirely from getting inside, but slows you down definitely.

If people /spit or /lol at me I just revenge kill them and take their insignia. No harm done.
    You should need a specific amount of gear ilvl just like dungeons to get in. New 85s with barely gear can get into the same bg with others; and when you get at least a certain ilvl of JUST pvp gear, you can join a bracket with other 85s with the same gear.

Deleted
    Bad players.... That's all ther eis to say, they are the cause of all problems in BG's.

Getting IoC or Sota while doing random battlegrounds :/ Those two are a disgrace to PVP imo.

1) Having no healers /sadface

2) Seeing the obligatory "[Battleground] [Idiot]: fucking retards!".... /sigh
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    1) Having no healers
    This....not that I do random Bg's that often but it seems 90% of the time when I do there is at most 1 healer on my team

When they gang up on you I guess, outplaying 1-2 people only to have a third or fourth join in... >.> That and the randomness of teams, I die a little inside when I see a WSG/TP screen and start praying that the other team doesn't have a Blood dk/prot warr/feral druid and 4 healers or something, it usually forces a 10 minute turtle after which the FC both get gibbed and we can turtle for another 10 minutes. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpurin View Post
    Getting IoC or Sota while doing random battlegrounds :/ Those two are a disgrace to PVP imo.
    I kinda have to agree here tbh, IoC is horrible as horde stealther since you are forced to go for the glaives and die afterwards if you wanna win. Sota is a bit better, you can still have some fun defending the GY and it usually doesn't take as long as IoC can sometimes. Defending in IoC is also much more fun then attacking imo.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2012-04-01 at 12:05 PM.

The cocky self-righteous hero that spends the whole fight ignoring objectives, picking fights with the weakest of the opposition, and then is surprised when we lose.

Deleted
    it's 2 things on the 1st place:
    People that /emote players they kill
    green geared people on my team (GET THE DAMN 377 GEAR IT AIN'T THAT EXPENSIVE)

nr 2 is
    "lol we got 0-1 heal.. alliance got 5-7 (15man BG)"