10+ Year Old Account

10 most dangerous prisons

http://www.mandatory.com/2012/03/30/...6pLid%3D148234
    article lists the 10 most dangerous prisons in the world and a general overlay on why they ranked what they ranked. So which one would you least want to spend time in=]?
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    That's like asking "would you prefer to swim in a pool full of piranhas or crocodiles?". The answer is obviously "I'd be fucked over anyways, so why does it matter?".
    I'd rather swim with piranhas because they arent nearly as lethal as crocodiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather swim with piranhas because they arent nearly as lethal as crocodiles.
    Yeah right, if a croc gets a hold of you just punch it in the gills and it will swim away.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    Yeah right, if a croc gets a hold of you just punch it in the gills and it will swim away.
    Crocs have gills?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Crocs have gills?
    no and piranhas dont attack unless you are bleeding...

Also im just happy there arent any american prisons on that list... and the from france makes me think that a thread from earlier that said america had 25% of the world prisoners is a lie what with california having the most prisoners in america i think

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    no and piranhas dont attack unless you are bleeding...

Also im just happy there arent any american prisons on that list... and the from france makes me think that a thread from earlier that said america had 25% of the world prisoners is a lie what with california having the most prisoners in america i think
    We may not have 25% of the world's prisoner population, but we do have the most prisoners per citizen in the world, and if I am not mistaken, we are ahead by quite a bit. Gotta lead in something I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, we need more inmate on inmate violence in the US.. much cheaper to have them kill each other than have to go through the long process of getting them on death row and executing them.

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    Bang Kwang seems like the only one that wouldn't get you killed/drive you insane immediately. Best chances of survival there imo. The russian one about the 22 hours in a cell possibly if you have some sick meditation and don't NEED to read/watch tv etc.
    you know, i always wondered if i'd go insane. I mean, I'd imagine i'd just be sleeping for most of that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Good, we need more inmate on inmate violence in the US.. much cheaper to have them kill each other than have to go through the long process of getting them on death row and executing them.
    Don't be teasing people, it's not nice.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    There's plenty, they just do it before they get in or after they get out.

What you're suggesting is a gladiator style system....sounds a lot more fun than gangs shooting each other (and innocent by-standers!) up on the street.