Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Zergotchi Authenticator lol

Deleted
    nice joke

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I didn't see it mentioned, but they also had a short area describing books and novels they were planning to make called 'Fledgling Heroes'.

Here's a clip from the page:

"We’re also working on a new collection of short stories to answer one of the questions we’re most often asked about our more famous heroes and villains—“But what were they like in their early years?” Discover the turbulent adolescence of popular faces like 13-galactic-cycles-old Zeratul as he struggles with his budding psionic powers, or join young Garrosh Hellscream as he deals with an absentee father and natural disasters on a planetary scale.

Spend time with then-Warchief Thrall and Archmage Jaina Proudmoore in the warm summer days after the fall of Archimonde, when the mistrust between Alliance and Horde seems destined to fade away, and anything—anything—can happen.

The Fledgling Heroes project is something that we’ve really wanted to do ever since we started making games, but we had to wait for the right time.

And the right time... is now."

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/news/?d=2012-4#312334 I thought it was funny.

Zergotchi Authenticator - would totally buy one. I loved the Tomagotchi and Nano Baby's when they were out!

The childrens games - If I had kids, thats what they would be learning through! I love the type through Zerglings! I had the typing one with Mario and Peach - loooooved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephthes View Post
    Zergotchi Authenticator - would totally buy one. I loved the Tomagotchi and Nano Baby's when they were out!

The childrens games - If I had kids, thats what they would be learning through! I love the type through Zerglings! I had the typing one with Mario and Peach - loooooved it.
    I feel old.

I learned typing through a Wizard if Id program read off a 5" floppy disk.

Deleted
    I loved these!

Quote Originally Posted by Crakkerz View Post
    I feel old.

I learned typing through a Wizard if Id program read off a 5" floppy disk.
    Well, Im 26 on the 8th this month, so dont feel too old. I remember when floppy disks were in fact floppy disks! But we never learned to type through programs on them that I recall.