Deleted

15.05.2012 speculation

So I read through the news posts, and laughed at one of the April's fools. Then I noticed that the "game" on that site actually worked, and gave different "authentication" codes. These codes included some random stuff such as Pi's value, but also a date 11.02.2005, which is the release date of WoW in the EU.

One of the codes was the date of the topic, 15052012, and I suspect something (involving Blizzard) is going to happen then. It seems a little early for MoP release, so what do you think it might be?
    Last edited by mmoc65e4c0ee42; 2012-04-01 at 09:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats Diablo 3's release date if i'm not mistaken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagga View Post
    So I read through the news posts, and laughed at one of the April's fools. Then I noticed that the "game" on that site actually worked, and gave different "authentication" codes. These codes included some random stuff such as Pi's value, but also a date 11.02.2005, which is the release date of WoW in EU.

One of the codes were the date of the topic, 15052012, and I suspect something (involving Blizzard) is going to happen then. It seems a little early for MoP release, so what do you think it might be?
    Yeah. It's called Diablo 3.

May 15, 2012 is the announced Diablo 3 release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Sorry to ruin the fun, but as others have mentioned, May 15 is Diablo 3's release date. Closing this since there' really nothing else to discuss.