10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Battle.net Neutal Interface?

Battle.net Neural Interface

Battle.net Neural Interface
    Battle.net Neural Interface for use with your World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account. This product comes with an exclusive in-game pet.
    Experience World of Warcraft from a whole new perspective with the revolutionary Battle.net Neural Interface! Harnessing the power of the human mind, the Battle.net Neural Interface is a revolutionary new method to access World of Warcraft.
    The first time you use the Battle.net Neural Interface, it reads and adapts to your unique brainwave signature, forming a permanent and unbreakable bond, ensuring that all your senses are properly mapped to your character's view of the game world. Once this neural link is formed, do not attempt to remove the Battle.net Neural Interface for any reason. Blizzard Entertainment is not liable for any temporary or permanent loss of brain function as a result of improper use of the Battle.net Neural Interface.
    • Play your World of Warcraft avatar with complete sensory input. Experience the sights, smells, and tastes of Azeroth as never before!
    • Simple and easy to use – Press one button on the side of the Battle.net Neural Interface to generate permanent mental imprint. Setup of the Battle.net Neural Interface is simple and takes only a few hours.
    • Mostly Unobstrusive – Take your Battle.net Neural Interface wherever you play World of Warcraft and have the satisfaction of knowing that you will only receive a few questioning glances.
    • Tough and durable – Lasts for months, and replacement is theoretically possible.

Sizes:
    Color / Size / Price:
    Quantity:
    Sold Out
    EUR 14.999,00
    £13,299.00

(O.o, unexpected by Blizzard as a 1st April Joke)
    Edit: Link if you want is here: http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221003857

There's something about today I just can't put my finger on.

It reminds me of those glasses you could have, that had little pictures in that you could rotate with a button.

I believe this was a few years ago... I remember seeing this before. It was like 3 years ago though. Maybe this is a new bersion ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just found this myself, lol. (Search function before posting a thread ftw!).

This is kinda similar to the Razer one xD. (Check Razer SnakeEyes on Youtube if you didn't see it) :P. If these were actually real I'd laugh so much xD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    There's something about today I just can't put my finger on.

It reminds me of those glasses you could have, that had little pictures in that you could rotate with a button.
    ViewMaster! I had one of those! most of the picture discs I had were Muppet-related heh
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...