For the full article click here.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Principal Lead Combat Designer Georg Zoeller
- Clarified that oro bird eggs are a different mystery than NVSCCS and crystal formations and all have different steps to figure them out.
- If you currently have Champion Gear it will not turn into Recruit Gear when patch 1.2 deploys.
Sr. Online Community Manager Stephen Reid
- There is a team that is dedicated to working on time-limited, game-wide events.
- There is already an event scheduled for after Patch 1.2 deploys.
- They want this event to be a surprise so it is unlikely they will announce it in advance.
- The exact length of this event has not been set yet, but even then it is possible they might extend t beyond whatever duration that is set depending on how popular it is.
- Right now the event does not feature any "rare drops".
- It will not be a giant planetary battle.
Sr. Community Coordinator David Bass
- Reminded people that the preassigning of loot will be removed from Story mode ops in Patch 1.2.
- There will be a playable demo of Patch 1.2 at Pax East this week.
- Will be hosting a community lounge for people to hang out and socialize.
- There will be a sign-up sheet for people to put together teams of people to tryout the new Novare Coast warzone, and there will be prizes for the winners.
- People who visit their booth will be able to pick up a code for a Tauntaun Fawn. You can only obtain this Mini-pet by visiting their booth at any of the Con's this year.
- There will be a meet and greet at Pax East on Saturday April 7th 8pm-11pm.
- James Ohlen, Game Director, will be appearing at Pax East on MMORPG.com's panel on Friday evening at 6PM in the Main Theater, to discuss where the MMO genre is heading in the next ten years. Attendees will be able to ask questions directly to the panelists, so come prepared!
- All of the panels from the guild summit have now been posted on youtube.
Senior Game Designer Will Wallace
- All characters in your legacy tree will receive all the benefits. The order in which you arrange them does not matter.
Systems Designer David Hunter
- In Patch 1.2 offhand lightsabers will not have any hilt, mods, or enhancements in them. The only stat they might have would be from premodded color crystals.
- In Patch 1.2 Offhand shields will have end game stats.
- If you put a set bonus mod in a set bonus shell, the set bonus on the mod replaces the set bonus on the shell. If you put the set bonus mod of PvE Gear into PvP gear, you would have gear with the PvP look but the set bonus of PvE gear.
- Items you have equipped do not count as valid currencies.
Assistant Designer Cameron Winston
- Shock/Project deals 25% more damage if you are Shadow/Assassin, the current tooltip is incorrect.