Deleted

Why are dolphins so awesome sauce?

I always liked dolphins, playful creatures and they look like a lot of fun.

They seem to be very intelligent too.

Damn got a urge to play Zoo Tycoon now..

http://www.cracked.com/funny-6517-dolphins/

Might wanna check that out and then see if you like them as much ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, right as i read Zoo Tycoon in your post I got a strong urge to play it as well, love that game. Dolphins really are magical creatures, nuff said.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    playful creatures and they look like a lot of fun.

They seem to be very intelligent too.
    you answered your own question ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    That video is from FOX news, so already I knew it was retarded, but then I actually watched, it was worse than I thought and stopped watching when she said the dolphins intelligence rivals our own, I don't want my IQ to be lowered by watching fox news anymore than a minute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oBLACKIECHANo View Post
    That video is from FOX news, so already I knew it was retarded, but then I actually watched, it was worse than I thought and stopped watching when she said the dolphins intelligence rivals our own, I don't want my IQ to be lowered by watching fox news anymore than a minute.
    Oh another one of those people who read that Fox news was unreliable and instantly jumps on the bandwagon.

Deleted
    We're only now understanding just how smart. Some researchers are speculating that they actually understand concepts we associate with humanity.

But it's early days so I'm still on the fence while data is gathered. Will be interesting if they discover they dolphins have self awareness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dolphins do indeed make an awesome sauce. When you add in a little basil, and pour it on noodles, it's quite tasty, although it's very high in fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    Oh another one of those people who read that Fox news was unreliable and instantly jumps on the bandwagon.
    Oh look,one of those people who isn't capable of thinking for themselves. I didn't just read it, I have seen them say so much unbelievably stupid shit that I know they aren't reliable, if you really believe that they are, then you have a sever mental issue, and should probably see a doctor. Seriously, I'm not joking, that is the level of idiocy that the crap fox news puts out, is on.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-04-01 at 07:26 PM.

http://www.thomhartmann.com/bigpictu...s-right-lie-us

It's not like info on this matter is hard to find, they almost seem proud of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Oh look,one of those people who isn't capable of thinking for themselves. I didn't just read it, I have seen them say so much unbelievably stupid shit that I know they aren't reliable, if you really believe that they are, then you have a sever mental issue, and should probably see a doctor. Seriously, I'm not joking, that is the level of idiocy that the crap fox news puts out, is on.

<Infracted>
    Infracted for this? Are you serious? The mods on this site really are pathetic, to think that is considered flaming, even though they themselves will know that what i said is true. It's just sad. Seriously, do you mods have nothing better to do that infract people for doing nothing wrong? Do you even understand the words that are used in my post?

Deleted
    Oh no, I don't believe everything. But that video seems legit. It's not like the reporters themselves are talking, it's the scientists/observers.

Oh no, I don't believe everything. But that video seems legit. It's not like the reporters themselves are talking, it's the scientists/observers.
    Btw what am I missing here.

How didn't Fox news get into this, I only see CNN and "channel 9 something".

I actually find dolphins scary, they are to human. I don't trust them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Btw what am I missing here.

How didn't Fox news get into this, I only see CNN and "channel 9 something".

I actually find dolphins scary, they are to human. I don't trust them.
    Found it strange too, thought they would have bonds with Fox news or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand dolphins, in a big part because everyone thinks they're so cool.
    Dolphin can be dicks, but people don't seem to care for that much.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Oh look,one of those people who isn't capable of thinking for themselves.
    This is rather ironic.

I didn't just read it, I have seen them say so much unbelievably stupid shit that I know they aren't reliable, if you really believe that they are, then you have a sever mental issue, and should probably see a doctor. Seriously, I'm not joking, that is the level of idiocy that the crap fox news puts out, is on.
    Just because they're idiots doesn't mean that everything they show is fake.
    For the record, you can find lots of information about the intelligence of dolphins online. It's not like fox news are the only ones covering it.

You just hate it because it's from fox news, regardless of the information.
    I guess you could classify that attitude as ignorance. Which takes us back to the beginning of my post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dolphins turn half of their brain off when they sleep so they can still get oxygen. Some dolphins have even been known to be in 'gangs'.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    I can't stand dolphins, in a big part because everyone thinks they're so cool.
    Dolphin can be dicks, but people don't seem to care for that much.
    I agree, haha. I went to SeaWorld a few years ago and one of the dolphins that you were allowed to feed "playfully bit" a kid's hand. It didn't hurt him or anything, but it scared the hell out of him and he started freaking out. Then, other dolphins started to come watch. I always figured that they were taunting him. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    Dolphins do indeed make an awesome sauce. When you add in a little basil, and pour it on noodles, it's quite tasty, although it's very high in fat.
    I heard they often come with a side of tuna salad