Unhappy Horde Loremaster: Issues

I have used addons and tried everything to find those last little quests, currently my biggest issue is w/ Outlands,. I am 65/68 for Terokkar Forest, 77/85 in Nagrad and 83/86 in Blade's Edge Mountains.

I have flown over the areas and cannot find quests, I have used Loremaster and Quest tracker, which are showing quests, but they are not there.

I remember hearing several quest lines were removed w/ the birth of CATA, has this affected the loremaster availability?

I have since moved onto northrend, b/c I am absolutely frustrated w/ flying around and achieving nothing or searching for things that simply are not there.

please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips. Thank you.

There are some quests in nagrand that are part of the old "i see dead draenei" quest chain that started from Halei outside Auchidoun crypts, in Terokkar Forest (which you used to have to do to finish the great mother chain, as if you didnt do the i see dead draenei wuest you couldnt see the Naaru in Auchidoun crypts, but the necessity to do this chain was later removed, then as you no longer have to physically go to the entrance of crypts, many people would skip the i see dead draenei quest chain completely).

There is a random NPC encounter at Nesingwary's camp once an hour on the hour.

There is an ogre in shattrath that will send you to Blade's Edge

The quest chain to help the Sha'tari Skyguard fight Terokk starts near the flight mater in Shattrath

Not all the quests for a zone are in that zone.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-04-01 at 07:40 PM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

The NPC that was to arrive on the hour did not show, none of those other quests are available as I either have already done them or they just aren't showing.

Do quests inside dungeons count? Probably don't but it's worth a shot maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Maybe it's certain item drops from mobs you need that starts quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Do quests inside dungeons count? Probably don't but it's worth a shot maybe
    Nope. Only quests listed under the zone name in your quest log counts. Dungeon quests are listed under the dungeons name.

Also, I suggest trying making a ticket for each zone. I had the same problem before with a zone (don't remember which one), but a GM helped me and told me where I could take the last quest chain. They are very helpful sometimes.
    Last edited by mmocbf46be2757; 2012-04-01 at 08:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    it was my understanding that the npc at the nesingwary camp was more random than once an hour on the hour. Ive seen her twice in nearly 5 years and 20 something characters leveled through there. Its a female gnome that spawns a little bit away, walks to the camp, starts a dialogue, gets attacked (and killed if you don't intervene) by an undead rogue, and after being saved she gives a quest called "I'm Saved!" well I think thats the name of it.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand you have another set of quests that start in SMV (scryer/aldor places), you gotta do a cpl quests there and then u are sent to nagrand again to talk to Alturius or w/e the hell is his name, then to shatrath and so on. IDK if you stopped on each zone after you got that zone achivment, if u did, I suggest you go back to those finished areas and fish for quests u ignored. BEM, there's a quest item that drops off arakoa at the NW of BEM map and it starts a whole chain. GL OP
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

man your in for some hard time if outlands is a roadblock...

All areas are done save for these, you are one helpful dude.

http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker

type in your realm and character name and pick a zone and it will tell you what you haven't finished yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some Murkblood on Ellekk that drops a quest starting item.

As for the rest.. i can't help you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker

type in your realm and character name and pick a zone and it will tell you what you haven't finished yet.
    I did not know about that, thanks a lot man!
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    man your in for some hard time if outlands is a roadblock...
    i'm failing to see u'r point .. imo outlands is the worst one to complete, wotlk may have bigger numbers but it goes pretty fast, cata is just extremely long chains & old world is just some quests in each zone xo

Item drops and multi-zone quest lines are the likely issues