Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fake Titan Closed Alpha Videos (Fake)

Confirmed fake.

(Videos below)
    Last edited by mmocbe92cb1e16; 2012-04-01 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Posts. 1.

Topic. Troll

Watching links? Dont think so.

That's not Titan, the second video is Unigine "Heaven".

Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-04-01 at 08:58 PM.

Just before speculation to high heavens ensues, both are tech demos for graphic cards.
    Just before speculation to high heavens ensues, both are tech demos for graphic cards.
    Last edited by Wilian; 2012-04-01 at 08:44 PM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

nope

not titan. one of the videos is of a directx11 demo i believe from like 2 years ago, to showoff bump mapping and shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gryme View Post
    not titan. one of the videos is of a directx11 demo i believe from like 2 years ago, to showoff bump mapping and shit like that.
    Tesselation

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    problem is Titan was supposed to be FPS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by badcamel View Post
    Found these two videos on youtube and although my immediate reaction was "fake", the character model in the first moves like a blizzard model and the terrain (grass) in the second looks like wow. The poster claims they are closed alpha footage. Does anyone know what the videos are actually showing (if they are not some custom modelling)?

Youtube video IDs
    Video 1: ElKIg-tGY6g
    Video 2: E8bqbgCusdA
    Those look stupid. Titan won't be stupid.

I don't know what this is but those textures are incredible

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the fact they are calling it Titan Online is a dead giveaway, since the name Titan is a codename, not the game name.

this game will be so fucking laggy in raids

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    problem is Titan was supposed to be FPS?
    I'm fairly certain that is just a rumor.

Deleted
    Someone leaked alpha content of Titan and advertising the big Blizzard logo at the start of the video? That kinda gave it away already. I think the first ever video content we'll see for this is during Blizzcon, and we all know that there will be none this year.

Also, add on top of that, it looks seriously PC intensive. Knowing Blizzard they won't make a game looking like Crysis since a ton of people won't be able to play it.

No one knows ANYTHING about Titan, other than the name Titan, which for all we know, is a codename. It isn't clarified yet what time of game it will be, if it will be an FPS or anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Titan logo shown looks like it uses a font i've seen from somewhere before, like another game.

Wow, amazing! This is obviously Titan and totally doesn't look like anything like Unigine's Heaven benchmark at all!

Hey
    Listen guys listen
    listen hey
    guys pls listen so
    SO WHAT IF
    ok listen
    WHAT IF

It's a aprils fool joke.
    Hi

Not Titan....

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Hey
    Listen guys listen
    listen hey
    guys pls listen so
    SO WHAT IF
    ok listen
    WHAT IF

It's a aprils fool joke.
    Poor one as this sort of shit to cause speculation in internet happens on daily basis.