Need help rediscovering an internet site.

A couple of years ago I discovered a collection of horror-ish kind of short stories. I would like to visit it agan, but I can't remember the site name or the keyword they used for these stories.
    Each of the stories were different, but they all revolved around the same thing; makin your way through impossible places and solving puzzles to get to an item. They were written in 2nd person "you have to go to this place and do this kind of thing for that to happen". To solve the puzzles you often had to say the exactly right thing at the right time, do things to others or yourself or you would fail. If you failed, you would suffer this or that horrible torment to the end of days.
    The items could be anything; a piece of broken glass, a ring, a goblet, an eye. The one thing they had in common was that they could never be brought together. Ever.
    The items had specific names such as the knife of mourning or the wallet of the end. The puzzles would have a connection to the name of each item.
    The site layout was similar to the wiki-kind of pages, with a bunch of links on the left side.
    I don't think I can remember anything else, and I porbably remember something wrong. If anyone knows the site I'm talking about, please post a link or the name of the site.

EDIT: Found the site, http://www.theholders.org
    Last edited by Thoroar; 2012-04-02 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Found it.