Single player WW2 fps suggestions

Hey guys, I'm really looking to play a really good (hopefully long) WW2 fps shooter. I really prefer the feel of ww2 weapons in comparison to the modern weapons we find in a lot of games nowadays, but for the life of me cant think of any good single player ww2 fps's. I dont mind if it also has multiplayer but I'm really looking for the single player experience

I'm ok if it has slightly outdated graphics but I don't really want completely outdated yucky graphics. I would much prefer it to be on PC but I could probably manage it on Xbox, and I dont own a PS3.

All help will be appreciated

P.S COD WaW doesn't count so please don't suggest it

Well there is the original C.O.D., Medal of honor Allied assault (both are pretty old) there is return to castle wolfenstein and the remake of wolfenstein (it's ww2 setting, but not historically correct)

There are probably more that don't spring to my mind atm

I recommend the original Call of Duty. Great memories with that game! Medal of Honor is very good also. I recall the D-Day level was one of my favorites, literally storming the beach from the boats, and their is also a level where you are undercover in a German submarine base.

Call of duty, you have a full squad with you the majority of the game, opposed to MOH, where you are pretty much a 1 man army the whole game.

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault has a full story to follow, and is probably the best experience you will get.

Deleted
    ET, it's even free.

Red Orchestra 2 if you like more of a simulation shooter instead of a fast paced modern shooter.

10+ Year Old Account
    CoD 1
    CoD 2
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Red Orchestra 2 is pretty good
    You can catch me on Twitter @leoniditron
    I am streaming almost every night (WoW, BF3, WoT, RO2) Check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/leoniditron

Either of the first two CoD games would do, that was back when the series focused more on single player and campaigns that take longer than 3 hours to beat, and they don't look half-bad.

medal of honor rising sun is one of my favorite games, and one of the few WW2 games that focus's on the Japanese theater.