Thread: Feedback wanted

Feedback wanted

Not really looking for specific parts to put together or anything of the sort. Looking for feedback from anyone who has bought computer pre-built.

Specifically Alienware, Ibuypower, Origins, etc. I'm looking for a liquid cool PC, which is why I'm looking to purchase a pre-built one or building one and having someone else build it (IBP, Origin). So I'm trying to get some feedback on somone who has used either of these companies or similar on whether are not they are trustworthy and dependable. I'm trying to locate a suitable company/website to purchase a PC (and have them build it) that provides excellent service and support.

Just to get the info out there, I'm looking at a max range of $2000-2500 (everything include spare mouse(just looking at running BF3 and all current MMO's on market at ultra) though that isn't the focal point of this thread. So has anyone used the above mentioned companies or any others and can vouch?

Pheonix999
    Just one question, u want these services because u cant build your own PC or do you want those services because u think its good to have pre-built ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix999 View Post
    Just one question, u want these services because u cant build your own PC or do you want those services because u think its good to have pre-built ?
    I have zero experience with building a liquid cool PC and the only person who I knew locally that could help has since moved. I've only built 1 PC with the previously mentioned guy to help. I'd rather not try and build one using guides and youtube videos from the net. So a lack of experience/comfortability has lead me to the decision to build one and have a third party (the mentioned websites) build it or purchase one already built.