Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    Yeah considering my PTR character ran around with red/purpley eye sockets(not chiss) i think they have a tad few bugs to work out so's to make a relase this week im possibles
    My warrior periodically had what appeared to be stars and space in his eye sockets on live, looked like something from an H.P. Lovecraft story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    They are still making changes and bug fixes. Though they are becoming less frequent, I still think we'll see it stay on the PTS for at least another week to finalize some of the bug fixes.
    Eh... they are still making additions to the patch notes pretty much every weekend

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh... they are still making additions to the patch notes pretty much every weekend
    I guess I worded that incorrectly. I mean they are becoming less broad in their scope in terms of fixes. Things seem to be narrowing down quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    My warrior periodically had what appeared to be stars and space in his eye sockets on live, looked like something from an H.P. Lovecraft story.
    Omg I wish I had gotten that bug at some point! I bet it looked really neat. I just got mercury eye and black eye a lot. I haven't seen any of those happen in awhile though.

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    I guess I worded that incorrectly. I mean they are becoming less broad in their scope in terms of fixes. Things seem to be narrowing down quite a bit.
    Oh yes that is definitely true

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait for the custom UI
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by garion55 View Post
    mostly for me i want the legacy bar thing to mean....something. and i want to skiip orbital stations that will be time saving.

Id like to say that they are finally putting in water thats more than knee deep and i can strip off my gear and go swimming like in other games but i guess thats not coming till patch 1.ever? (OMG why do you care about swimming, so lame.) heard it. swimming is calming and relaxing and as a california boy i just like the water thats all. hopefully one day its coming to this game, ankle high lakes suck)
    Represent! Water would be nice as I too, am from CA. Also, it just seems like an obvious feature, plus it would make ord mantell really fun lol
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

My guild got on the PTR. There's ALOT of bugs that need to be ironed out. I'd guess the 17th before it's ready to go. But with that being said they'll probably rush it out like they have everything else.