Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    $"$#!$!%!% how iam going to level, holy shocking so i can get holy gear? fucking hell

Well even if you are not getting dynamic armor, it doesn't mean you won't get armor for your spec at all -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    and hybrid classes get to choose between multiple weapons based on their specialization.

I imagine the same will apply to armor.

Sadly, it doesn't. In the blue post, GC basically said "Suck it up, if you want Healing or Tanking gear you can still buy it from the AH or vendors, or craft it, or just heal / tank the dungeons in your dps gear!" .... that's not gonna help with the tank / healer shortage, I imagine.

15+ Year Old Account
    That "female gamers don't Horde" thread is ridiculous. How is that any less sexist than "female gamers all play healers" or "female gamers don't tank"? I wished I had an EU account so I could add my 2c to that thread because... yeesh.

/is female, and loves her cow druid

Deleted
    Who the hell blizzard tries to fool with Warlock's green fire? If memory serves right there was a PvP movie of a warlock where he had a green fire via an addon. A single player can figure out how to pimp his in-game effects to his liking but a multi-million company cant? Yeah right...

http://warlock.wikispaces.com/Green+Fire

General Nazgrim returns? the badass from Vashj'ir? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    We need to spread the word about how amazing MUMBLE is! /cheer
    I happily drop money on a vent server but having used mumble on another guys RBG team it's actually VERY good. Tis still a bit too niche at the moment whereas "most folks" (at least those that have spent considerable time raiding or doing organised PVP beyond arena) have vent client installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

I'll lead off by saying that I think these new mounts are nothing short of fantastic. From their high detail, unique movement, distinctness, down to just their Oriental influence; I love them. But... dear god, I swear I'm going to get dizzy and have motion sickness issues at least once from these things. xD

Those serpent mounts put every single mount in the game to shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell blizzard tries to fool with Warlock's green fire? If memory serves right there was a PvP movie of a warlock where he had a green fire via an addon. A single player can figure out how to pimp his in-game effects to his liking but a multi-million company cant? Yeah right... http://warlock.wikispaces.com/Green+Fire
    Lol yea seriously, they must think were all idiots. As if changing the color tint on the spell graphics takes any real amount of effort......after I checked your link I looked up felfire lock on youtube and saw a bunch of vids with locks who used that mod. Pretty funny that a mod can do what Blizz supposedly can't. They prob already have a glyph ready just don't want to release it yet. Green fire can't be any more difficult then astral boomkin form, or whatever other cosmetic glyphs they have out. Also, the dragon mounts animation as they go up and down is way too fast, should slow it down looks kind of ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    And Blizzard rips another idea off of other MMOs. Dynamic quest rewards. Are they even making their own game anymore?
    Will you fing stop bitching about blizzard taking ideas. You don't think other mmos don't take ideas from WoW or other games take other ideas from other games? Hell when i play starwars and rift i see F loads of crap taken directly out of wow, developers do it all the freaking time if it works in there game hell why not? better then trying to reinvent the wheel on everything.

Love, love, love the cloud serpents!

is it possible to have more than one cloud serpent? im personally loving them all

For those of you that don't know, the music you hear in the video is from the Panda's starting zone. In case you're wandering where it comes from.

Those mounts look like they'd cause some hardcore motion sickness.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mintchiplol?feature=watch CURSE!! Hire this girl, way better than the two you got doin news now.

Be nice if they made legendary quests exactly like the way quest rewards are done, even if it was for say, a tank legendary giving each tank class the ability to choose between a 2H tank weapon or 1H sword/axe/mace.

LMAO females don't Horde? Bull. I am female and I've never been anything BUT Horde! And the Alliance races are prettier? LOOOOOOOOL no. Just no.Oh man that mount video. That looks like the most motion-sickness-inducing ride ever. XD

Wow Notch, seriously? I wonder where you got that idea from... http://www.ftlgame.com/ I can't think of a single indie game that is really popular right now among indie game followers that could possibly be like what you're talking about.

DOTA style BG sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Exciting! and a GJ over all so far with MoP!