So Ive got to thinking, there's no way everyone with the AP will get into Beta before launch or PTR, so i suggest this:

Why not give the people with the AP who haven't gotten the beta invite and might not get the Beta for a very long time a reduced queue for the PTR?

Since we all know that the PTR queues can take hours for you to log in and will cut down the QQ for the time being for the people with less patience. I for one with the AP would prefer that option as the game would be pretty much complete for you to explore the full features instead of the bugged out unbalanced Beta which your meant to report any problems. As not everyone would be doing what they are meant to in a Beta, which IS to report bugs.
I think the AP shouldn't have guaranteed Beta, Beta should have gone to the people who would make the most of it and do what Beta is for, finding and reporting bugs, for people who for instance have played the game for a very long time, or people from MMO Champ, or blizzard employees and the like.

How about it? If you have AP would you prefer reduced queue time for the PTR or still wait out for the Beta? And still hear about people who haven't got as much patience and QQ that they still haven't got it?