Deleted

Amazon (ger) states 30.6 as release date

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0071L2PU4/?tag=pcgh-21

Take it for what it's worth. But it could be a possible indicator. Doesn't seem too unrealistic either and coincides with what most people currently assume.

Don't believe anything until ArenaNet officially announces it.

Deleted
    No, way too early (less than 3 months, MoP, "just" an expansion probably won't be out this soon) and yeah, unless it comes from Arenanet directly take it with more than a grain of salt.

Deleted
    Amazon likes guessing as much as we do. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    No, way too early (less than 3 months, MoP, "just" an expansion probably won't be out this soon) and yeah, unless it comes from Arenanet directly take it with more than a grain of salt.
    there isn't really a point to compare the developement of mop to gw2, especially since gw2 (closed) beta started about half a years earlier.

30.6. seems like a legit date. one can hope at least
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Amazon likes guessing as much as we do. :P
    indeed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could find you a couple of other retailers who state different release dates if I wanted to. They have no relevance whatsoever, and people should stop to take them as facts or even "indicator"s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socram View Post
    I could find you a couple of other retailers who state different release dates if I wanted to. They have no relevance whatsoever, and people should stop to take them as facts or even "indicator"s
    AT LEAST LET ME DREAM FOR A FEW MINUTES, geez q_q

Quote Originally Posted by Socram View Post
    Some had 2011 release dates for a while, that was amusing.

Deleted
    We have been thru this, alot of companies put up dates just to sell a product, Anet is the only source you should trust and go after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0071L2PU4/?tag=pcgh-21

Take it for what it's worth. But it could be a possible indicator. Doesn't seem too unrealistic either and coincides with what most people currently assume.
    30/6 is the last day of the first half of the year, it's a place holder for 1H 2012.

Deleted
    And it's a saturday.. So no!

Closing this to prevent confusion. It's Amazon, they're rarely correct when they "predict" a release date.