Guild Wars 2 - Server names known?

I'm trying to coordinate a GW2 server to play on with a bunch of people - some I don't stay in frequent contact with, Are any of the server names known yet?

Probably won't be til we get closer to the unknown release date, or if they open a lot a lot servers for the next beta and end up using the same server names.

No, but when they are announced it's the unspoken rule that we're all going to flock to the one named after Rytlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    No, but when they are announced it's the unspoken rule that we're all going to flock to the one named after Rytlock.
    Unless there is an Ember Doomforge.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Unless there is an Ember Doomforge.
    No.

Hmm... what if there's a server named Rylock and the other Brimstone? I vote for Brimstone. It sounds pretty BA. Doomforge is pretty good too, but Ember wouldn't be the name of a server since it couldn't be recognized as a name without the surname.

No.

Hmm... what if there's a server named Rylock and the other Brimstone? I vote for Brimstone. It sounds pretty BA.
    Rytlock - I HATE HUMANS!
    Logan - I HATE CHARR!
    Rytlock - LET'S FIGHT NOW!
    *fight for 3s*
    Rytlock & Logan - You're pretty good, want to be best friends forever and love each other always and unconditionally, ignoring our past disputes simply because we're both good fighters with no actual incentive to do so? Sure!
    *caithe comes in, kills some devourers*

I think I'd like Rytlock more than Ember if EoD wasn't so terribly written. :P

No.

Hmm... what if there's a server named Rylock and the other Brimstone? I vote for Brimstone. It sounds pretty BA. Doomforge is pretty good too, but Ember wouldn't be the name of a server since it couldn't be recognized as a name without the surname.
    Brimstone is pretty BA, I'd go with that or Rylock. Do you guys think once the next round of betas begin anet will come out and say these names will be what we'll use at release? Have seen some other games do that in the beta once it's closer to release (not that we know when that is yet).

No.

But naming a server "Brimstone" would refer to his whole warband, not just him. xD
    (I just realized that they can not kill of Rytlock's warband without renaming him or forcing him to be all gladium.. huh. Don't see why they would, but random.)

But naming a server "Brimstone" would refer to his whole warband, not just him. xD
    (I just realized that they can not kill of Rytlock's warband without renaming him or forcing him to be all gladium.. huh. Don't see why they would, but random.)
    Gladium it is.

We're going to make this work.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the naming conventions of the beta servers are any indication, you won't have a Runtlock server

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    If the naming conventions of the beta servers are any indication, you won't have a Runtlock server
    We'll go for the one that sounds the coolest then.

And Sorrow's Furnace it shall be!

We'll go for the one that sounds the coolest then.

And Sorrow's Furnace it shall be!
    Underworld*

Underworld*
    Whatever do you mean, dear?

Whatever do you mean, dear?
    They are naming them after GW1 locations, there. If they have a SF, they should have a UW.

(I wanted to go to bed 2hours ago. Ffs. Cya.)

OP got his answer, closing this.

Stop useless spam or take it into PM's.