• Mage

5 50.00%
  • Paladin

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Deleted

Most OP class in Battleground is...

You decide

Which class is the most OP on BG's in your opinion?

I'm not talking about the most usefull class (because everyone will talk about healers), I'm talking about that class that you think is the most OP, and can do a 20-0 in the most easy way.

Sorry about my English ^^

I will vote mage (frost mage) because they have amazing survival and great cc and dmg
    Last edited by mmoc10948e0617; 2012-04-02 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    It's obviously mr fotm mage

Deleted
    It depends on the BG obviously but in general mages and rogues blow the rest out of the water. Hunters are also extremely good due to a lack of proper LoS in most bg's which means they can kite you forever if you are a melee. Stealthers in general I dislike because it is too easy for them to gib the glaives in IoC.

Deleted
    It's like the 5th "most overpowered class in x" thread we've had in the last what, 2 weeks? I get it that people are curious but I tend to just close them all because of how badly they usually end - "rogues are fucking OP!" "No, I play rogue, frost mages and warlocks are the problem!" "No! Rogues are disgusting" "No! It's just PvE gear that makes them OP, the class is totally fine", etc. etc. etc.