Thread: Unkillable DK?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    Kiting can easily be broken.

Death Grip, Chains of Ice, nuke, War Stomp if tauren, nuke some more, dead.
    can't kite blood DKs? [easiest class in the game to kite] = stop script 'pvp'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    If youy are ranged kite him and when he cc's you then cc him back.

Rogue/warriors can stunlock/disarm

Paladins are out of luck
    No we cant with our current damage.
    Last edited by mmoc0259f429ba; 2012-04-12 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Fucking typo made me look like a retard.

pretty sure raegwynn was making a joke, seeing as how he's an eu dk and the op isn't. as for the original post, blood can be tough to deal with, but two of you folks going against him all the time should be enough bashing heads together to muster up a kill.
    Sig by Populaire

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    You must pvp vs scrubs then. A good Blood DK will rock a good hunter. Like other people have said, Blood DK's are not a mob. They have offensive and defensive abilities, and if you're not good, it's best to run from a Blood DK. Just the way the game is at the moment.
    You must've never ever saw a properly played hunter... In open space as blood dk between freedom/scatter/disengage you aren't hiting with more then 1 death strike in 25 sec. And no, good hunter won't send his pet on bdk. Actually it's hilarious that you even think that melee with worst mobility have a single chance against one of the best kiting classes around.

You must pvp vs scrubs then. A good Blood DK will rock a good hunter. Like other people have said, Blood DK's are not a mob. They have offensive and defensive abilities, and if you're not good, it's best to run from a Blood DK. Just the way the game is at the moment.
    Im not sure if ur serious... But im just gunna assume u have alot of backpeddling Terrible hunters on ur server. But like i said be4 any Decent hunter will not be touched by a Blood Dk... Even Bm or Surv when played by sumone with a brain will have no problem with them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orlando, Florida. United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddbull23 View Post
    Im not sure if ur serious... But im just gunna assume u have alot of backpeddling Terrible hunters on ur server. But like i said be4 any Decent hunter will not be touched by a Blood Dk... Even Bm or Surv when played by sumone with a brain will have no problem with them.
    I am dead serious, as dead as a hunter who thinks they're going to beat a good Blood DK. You guys are like ostriches with their heads in the sand. Believe what you would like about kiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Morvettewow View Post
    It's hard to kite being kitty.
    Kitties are about the easiest (melee) class to kite a blood DK with. You can just shift out of Chains of Ice, have a base 140% run speed, a 50% snare, 2 run speed increases, a stun and strong bleeds.

I am dead serious, as dead as a hunter who thinks they're going to beat a good Blood DK. You guys are like ostriches with their heads in the sand. Believe what you would like about kiting.
    It may take a while, but as long as the hunter is capable of chewing gum and walking at the same time, he should be able to win.

Though I will admit, walking and chewing gum at the same time? 'Tis a hard skill to learn, for some.

lol, a "good blood DK" isn't going to beat a good Hunter heads up. Unless maybe we're talking PVP Surv, then I could see the Hunter rotting to death. Otherwise I think even a 50% handicap MM vs 100% health Blood will still win in the long run. With no ability to root the Hunter, you'll lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Blood DK, i'd like to share my experiences with duels/pvp.

*Note, these are all assuming both parties are skilled*

The followings things are lethal to us:

-Kiting with heavy spell damage(Any mage, as long as they have resil/skill/correct talents)
    -Skilled hunter who uses Cobra shot instead of steady and kites well

The following things can cause a stalemate:

-Feral druid kiting
    -Sub rogue kiting
    -Prot warrior kiting
    -Another Blood DK
    -Fighting a healer

The following Blood DKs can steamroll without any possibility of losing:

-Any melee that stands toe to toe and tries to burst you down
    -Hunters who leave their pet on you
    -Casters who try to nuke you while in melee range(even more so when you have AMS up)
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    are we forgetting this is tol barad ?? it is quite hard to solo a blood dk if he moves properly there are mobs all arround.. there are huge ammounts of ways to break line of sight.. no if a blood dk wants to survive, he will!!! kiting a blood dk who knows how to counter kiting and the has the means arround him is not easy to kill even for classes as frost mages and hunters.. sometimes pulling a couple adds is a good thing and outbreak/ice touch does kill..

so long as you have mobs arround to heal yourself you can easily just run circle arround pillars/walls to heal yourself from some add, up death grip nuke heal up enz..

realy good dk's can probebly even have you pull some adds on you to annoy you, just from proper pathing..

arena's makes this harder ofcourse since you have no adds to pull(less ways to break los).. but the idea remains the same.. only engage when you want and are ready.. continues line sight breaks to heal(we can heal on the run).. and don't run to opponents. and just slowly wittle them down

it makes kiting quite hard even for the best kiting classes..

Deleted
    Blood dks have been temporarly "annoying to pvp against" 2 times. Launch of Cata where glyph of deathstrike (think that was the name of it) made blood shield scale of 15% healt generating deathstrikes, and rescently where buffed vengance scaling caused havoc in PvP.

As Uh/Frost Ive never lost to a blood dk except when the 2 above periods where prescent. Necrotic = Profit

Quote Originally Posted by ZyloCG View Post
    Exorcism + Judgement. It's pretty easy, even outside of wings.

.. does take a while though.
    Well thats zero damage right there....silly suggestions aint useful