10+ Year Old Account

Scrolls of Resurrection

First off, this isn't a thread about people looking for one, there's one already formed for that. I was just wondering if I was misreading the original news post, since I was thinking about going back to WoW. To make things clearer, are there any sort of bonding attributes with using a scroll? Say, someone sent me a scroll, would the new level 80 HAVE to be on that server or something?
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

no and i can SoR you if you want

LF someone to SoR but i cant find the thread, can you post that for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobbingobbin View Post
    LF someone to SoR but i cant find the thread, can you post that for me?
    The thread is here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tner-Post-here!
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

If you want to transfer you can only transfer to the person who sent it to you.

Deleted
    the one who send you the SoR can make a char to any server u want and u pick that server to get the 80lvl char i guess..